Reviews for The Witch Children
Shawna chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Good first chapter, but it was a little short. Keep up the good work.
JaneV951 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
This is probably the most inaccurate fan fiction I've ever read, I'm used to the awful descriptions and wrong facts, but this piece of work, is stuffed with outrageous lies. You forgot that we are twins and please, 19, I'm Frickin' 13 ! Sort of, oops. This is worse than the book it self! The book at least told the truth! That's why Stephanie has an actor! 'Cause she's friggin' Dead you stupid human! Oops going to delete this. And no I wasn't going to get married either.
Steph A15 chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
I loved the story it was really interesting.
Bella chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Awesome story!n The best I read so far! :D
Fire Ninetails chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Alec and Jane are called the 'terror twins' or the 'witch twins' I like 'terror twins' better
zoechuyu chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Wow, it was a good read... But the thing I didn't like about this story is that Jane and Alec are friends, not twins. I always liked the fact that they were twins and they cared for each other as a 'big brother and little sister concept'. But I loved the part where Jane and Alec tortured and killed the village. And especially Michael. Call me weird or strange, but I like 'Alec and Jane incest' type of stories, ya know, the twins but with incest... I dunno, Stephanie Meyer is so awesome to create such cool characters! :)
kate chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
loved the story plz do a sequel i luv u frever if u do

Kate
Inzam42 chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I absoultly loved it. I love Jane.
Xx-PrincessPeach-xX chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
I really liked it! ah! Can't wait for more! Update?
a person chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
And, I am Alec of the Volturi.
a person chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
"I am Jane of Volterra.

And I would never be anything, or anyone, else." Hm reminds me of Anne Of Green Gables.
Guardian of Night chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
I like this a lot! 10 *'s of 10! :)
glistening moon chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
cool. it is good. i thought Jane and Alec were twins but i might be wrong i guess cause it never tells you, it just tells you they look like each other and the Romanians call them the witch twins...
Wintermoth chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
I know how you feel about the emotional thing. I felt that way at the end of Fire and ice.

good story. You really know Jane well.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »