Reviews for Shades of Honor
CheshireCatwoman chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hi thar! Great writer's voice, wording, phrasing, and grammar. I'm glad you explained the stuff that goes on in this story, or else I'd be completely lost. Due to LO5R being as complex as it is, it would be easy to lose someone who doesn't know the details of it. Please continue and I'll keep reading! *cliffhanger! D:*
J.C.D chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Great job on the beginning! As G.T.B. would say, you have a gift for visualizing the scenario. I look forward to seeing more exploits of the "Shades of Honor"
Jeremy chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Jeez 10,0 characters? I don't think my 11 page final was that long. Yes it's me Jeremy from Honors comp :o) How's it going? I'm not sure if this is where you expected me to contact you, but I like to do things the difficult way. I'm curious about this game, if you still have my email can you send me info, rules, characters etc. please? You know I think your work is excellent, I think I told you that. Also I wanted to say I appreciate all the help you offered that I refused to take on the grounds of me being stubborn over the last few months, and of course the help I did accept :o) Thank you for looking out for me.