Reviews for JL: The Newest Recruit
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Nice story. Agree on supes was to weak in show as much as I like batman jla and jlu made him some super bat.
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
That was a great story. I loved how Circe got Lois involved, and while it sucked what happened to her, I kind of wish she had a chance to redeem herself. Other than that small tidbit, I enjoyed this fic all the way through. The writing was excellent and the way you showed Clark and Diana's relationship evolve...was a pleasure to read! Thanks for all the hard work you put into this story...I really appreciate it!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
I say this whole circe being the chessmaster is just bullshit, and the olympian gods allowing her to get away with what she's doing is even more bullshit. but hey, it's your story so whatever
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
i really hated that part where steve stole a kiss from diana in the tv series. scumbag steve
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
why is clark against club 21? isn't superman supposed to stand for and not against the american way? you know, the casual dating and sex and heavy drinking all that shit
JohnTitor chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
"If it is my destiny as Princess Diana of Themsycira to carry the burden of my homeland with the man I love then so be it."

"It's not a sacrifice if I'm by your side. I will not leave you. You hold the lives of my Sisters on your back. The very Sisters who looked upon you with distrust. I can't let you carry this burden that was forced upon you alone."

Dawwww. Cute. I loved it.
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I kinda feel bad for Flash.

And Superman seems a little obsessive.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You should change this to "Completed"
I thought it to be an unfinished story abandoned for 4 years.
Mozez101 chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
This was a great story. I had a really fun time reading it.
TLynnson chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
Whew! I made it to the end, yes! I love SMWW stories.
TLynnson chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
Wow, that witch was truly evilene! That story arc was very exciting to read.
XZanayu chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Great story! Waiting for the last chapter!
Tricia64 chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
I love this couple SM / WW and I love your fics. They are always well written and do you know the exact dosage of humor and romance. I'm always reading their stories, which are great. And this, of course, is one. Congratulations.

In this chapter, please could send me the adult version?

I hope you have other new fics about them soon!
maverickiceman chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I was rereading this and came across this

He would be punching the lights out of Two-Face with a smile on his face while spouting teachings of Athena. Whoever heard of a happy Batman?

What can I say but this...

I WANT SOME OF THAT STUFF! Seriously whatever stuff you got to smoke or ingest to end up in a world like that must be some good sh*&!

Regards

Maverick
Warden Valdr chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
Masterfully written a great addition to fanfiction. I loved the development between Clark x Diana though Clark was a bit OOC at teh begining. It was a great story with your own little twists to some episodes. I found that the little twists added a whole lot more to the story. The last Circe arc was brilliant and the conclusion was well done. So kudos on another great story.