Reviews for Fait Accompli
Ezra17 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Are you going to write some more? it is such a great story!
The Drax chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Good story! Write more! I love the interactions between the characters, just spot on.
Johnny chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
ARGHH,WRITE MORE! ITS GETTING GOOD!
apcJodi chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
and then? I more is coming soon.
Hallowed are the Ancients chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Uh oh...that can't be good! Glad to see that you updated! :)
Lone-ranger1 chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Very interesting Story, Most of your dialogue between characters sounds spot on and i can tell you've been a gate fan for a long time

"...Daniel shook off the lingering cold..."

Not many gate fans will remember that, TPTB decided it was annoying to have to cover the actors with fake frost everytime they went through the gate so it was faded out of existance.

I'm curious as to where you're going to take this story. Please make sure to finish it!

Cheerio
The Dream Guardian chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Very good chapter, I really enjoyed it. I love the fact Adria sneak in and steals the crystal right form under their noses. Can’t wait to see what happen next.
Eternal Density chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Ha! The irony of finding where Adria probably is, and then her showing up (as much as an invisible person can) on Atlantis is... well I quite liked it.

Also: uh oh!
Phoenix786 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Outstanding chapter. more.
Hallowed are the Ancients chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Adria never quits, does she? I like how Adria ended up in the Pegasus Galaxy, always wondered what would happen if the Ori went there. This is an interesting story, update soon. :)
Phoenix786 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Great chapter. You got every person's personality just right. Update soon.
The Dream Guardian chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Update soon, I love the interactions between the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.
babygurl1944 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Another great chapter, can't wait for the next chapter.
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Good start, this is very interesting. I'd love to hear more, so update soon please.
babygurl1944 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Good start so far, can't wait for more.