Reviews for The Chalice and the Wand
M.D.G1986 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
I have to say i am enjoying this story almost as much as your other ones. Your doing a really good job showing the different characters struggling with the situation. Its makes this totally unreal situation feel like its actually happening. I do hope you decide continue it at some point.
bodsquad chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Well this is a great story i hope you will update it soon.

Bodsquad :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Is this finished if not it would be sick if you could
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Awwwww. Hermione is so damn mean.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I find this very interesting.
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
This story is good and so very odd.
Beyogi chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
It doesn't look good for Ron. If even Hermione gives up on him... well long live Rhonda with her badger-hand :D Maybe the Weasley's are secretly her offspring or something. But yeah, I can see why Hermione would have issues with dealing with Rhonda. To her Rhonda is sort of a zombie of Ron, I guess.
And Rhonda just misses her love. Good that Luna is coming to the rescue :D

btw. is there some sort of library for strange Luna creatures or is every author making them up on the go?

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
Beyogi chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Great story, I'm glad it is back.

Beyogi
Covered in Bruises chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Okay way to many bad cliches.

First the American... just ughhhh, so bad.

Second the sex change is close to bad on its own but the name change, well thats jsut stupid. He's still Ron and live as a man his entire life. Just a goblet turned into a rat isn't a real rat, Ron ins't an actual woman.

Third, man Hermione sucks so hard in this. I sort of hope this real stupid character Derek runs off with Luna, Ron turns back into a man and tells hermione to get stuffed and frankly finds anyone else.

Frankly the only likable character is Ron and only marginally so, I'd kind of be okay if everyone died.
Howard Russell chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
This is a really interesting story.
EagleGamer15 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Wow, Ron-I mean Rhonda has become the girl in the relationship, that's irony. I like how he (cross that) she has actually accepted it, I mean, she even started using the pronoun "she" in reference to herself. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but a good plot device if that's where you're going.

I also like the fortune cookie thing.

Hope Hermione gets over herself before Luna steals away Rhonda!

Okay, not really, to be honest I'm kinda pulling for Luna. ;)
EagleGamer15 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Bwahahahahahahahahahah, ha...

lol

This is a very amusing twist on lesbian pairings. While I was never one for the fact that canon-wise Ron and Hermione were put together, I think I may find this acceptable, assuming Hermione comes to terms with it.

Very funny so far (even if it wasn't intended to be), and I can't wait to read the rest!
wow60 chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
This story is very crazy:

Luna's supposed to be a good friend to Hermione, but she goes and seduces Rhonda.

Rhonda hardly feels guilty for sleeping with Luna.

And Hermione's imagining being with a man who's helping her get her Ron back.

This is bad! You need to sort it out so Ron and Hermione can be together again.
List of Romantics chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I loved HP until Book 5 and 7. The first four were gems, but five was a turd that needed cutting done and more feed back and editing (as did 7), while 7 just fizzled out badly in her attempts to wrap things up. I blame the movie making process (also horrible, which started after book 4) and editors and agents without the backbone needed to speak the truth during edits. Too many people worried about too much money.

There are no denying her talents, but even the best of writers needs good feedback and healthy criticism.

On to the show...

Ron... tough luck, mate. Could be worse; and who says it's permanent? Hermione? Me thinks the lady might protest too much: scared she might like it and worried for her sexuality and identity?

And Luna? The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions. Taking advantage of a hurt, lonely and confused friend is despicable. How easily lust overrides our better judgment; it all makes perfect sense at the time, but under the lights and scrutiny of those who matter (when sanity has returned), there will be hell to pay (especially after assuring Ginny).

Her friends, Ginny especially, are going to crucify her, if and when they find out.

But all of them need to stop acting like gits before they wreck this all beyond repair.

Good story. There will be blood.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I'm not sure how to feel about the characters. I think of Ron being on a break, so don't mind him having an "affair" with Luna. Hermione seems to be working to get Rhonda back, and partly wants him back, but I don't appreciate her lusting after Derek.