Reviews for Lee's Eyebrows, Emos, and Ino's
WeWillNotDestroyYou chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Aw wow! Thanks for the above response! I feel all special inside! NOW! Onto the review; I likes it and the whole introduction of her being high but...I dunno. Are you making Ino into your own character or are you gunna keep with her personality cause if you are then she's much more stronger then you've been showing her. Unless...something's wrong with her too and I'm missing it or I'm forgetting it. Hey, that's what happens when it takes forever to update(hint hint) Anyway to be honest, I couldn't read the HinataxSakura part...I can't read stuff like that...unless it's with Ino, hahaahhaa. And on a final note; Never been that high lol. I don't inject, I hate needles. Anyway, good pace and keep it up, you just snagged yourself a fan. Peaceski.
BioDragon chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
This is getting good :D
Insomniackid7 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
This quite the amusing read. I can't wait for more.
Tori Hoshi chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I got to agree with everyone... the first chapter was alright, but this one was much better
Fox-Sama chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
this chapter was better then the first one good job.
WeWillNotDestroyYou chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
hm, to be honest, I didn't like your first chapter but you really hooked me with this one. Good work and nice touch with the latin. Looking forward to your next update.
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ohh wat happens we i wanna kno from the bi 1 bbmn
Fox-Sama chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I like is but you need to make the sean changes a little more clear, and the chapter was a little short.

But I do like the setting and the plot so please keep going
spizle chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
with a preview like THAT u better update soon...

cool story D
Salacious Vixen chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
hahaha!

Can't wait for detention!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2