Reviews for The Battle for Mudos
Shortchannel4 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Cool, you have to finish this story
Mable chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Another chapter! So returns Tom, Varg, and... Alf? Now he appeared out of nowhere huh? More Toast to!

(In background) An guy who does everything a girl says is a sissy.

Just shut up.

(In background) ::

I won! Anyway, CANNOT wait for more! I tried waiting for another fic and I went practically crazy... No pressure! Not saying that!
Mable chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
YAY! DROG IS BACK BABY! Not only that but so is Abe and Toast! I love Interns, and I'm liking Toast!

(In background) I don't like Toast.

You don't like anything -_-... That ultimatim, I don't think the Industrialists, or i mean, Land Muggers have the guts to do it. let's be honest, they've failed before.

(In background) I hate Toast.

I get it Inty, you hate Toast.

Anyway, awesome to see more, and Drog is back! -
Mable chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
... EK!

(In background) *falls from chair* Can you warn me when you're going to do that?

YOU'VE RETURNED! Sorry, I'm just so excited to see you back! Honestly I was really upset when you suddenly disappeared... I've known a few author's who wrote great and then they just... Left... But it's okay now because you're back!

Things are starting to start, a evil plan is starting to emmerge as the Industrialists plot an attack against the Mudokons. What will happen to Vula, where is Drog, and most important... Who is Toast? *gasp* The mysterious Intern... He sounds cute.

(In background) What?

Oh... You don't like when I say those sort of things, right?

(In background) Damn straight! Don't bring up other Interns around me!

Whatever you say... Oh, about the same sex couple, I actually think it's kind of cool. I mean, anyone can get together with anyone they like if it's love.

(In background) I agree

Great chapter and I have to say, it's AWESOME for you to be back!

Power ups to the people!
Shortchannel4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
in a world where oddworld seemed to be dead, you do great things.
rifty chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Ugh...Skillya is...uh. Reading that made me feel uncomfortable and I'm sure it was supposed to, so good job on that.

And we can't blame Casey for her attitude hahaha...

I'm looking forward to another chapter :)
Mable chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
YES! YOU"VE FINALLY STARTED A SEQUAL! There's to things I've always wanted, One: Write 100 fics, but most importantly, Two: Read the sequal to Vula's Oddysee (Which is the best Oddworld fic I've ever read) You said I inspired you? AWESOME!...But I forgot how... Anyway, I can't wait to read The Battle for Mudos Chapter 2! I MIGHT PASS OUT FROM EXCITMENT! (passes out from lack of air) Please...(wheeze)... update soon...