Reviews for Connected
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I knew it the girl is tenten. It all makes sense now. brown hair. Good reflects and a killer aim. If that doesn't spell tenten then I dont know what will.
Takeru1996 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Well... I'm in love with your story! (*3*) It's amazing and Naruto is awesome! It's aboutdamn time someone realized hw good Naruto actually is at stealth. I mean come on! He wears bright orange and can paint the Hokage mountain without getting caught for crying out loud! \(ー)/
INDADD chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I find this story quite intriguing. I would admit that there have been others where they start out before he had entered the academy and all that, but you don't often see where different people who'd help Naruto in the beginning. Or different ANBU. To be honest, I was expecting Itachi instead of Kalashi to be the one who meets Naruto since that usually happens in other stories. Not that I mind.

There were some lines that had confused me. I can't find an example at the moment. Maybe next time?
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Hey, could you update this, pretty please?
MisteryMaiden chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
It has almost been three years since you updated! If you don't update soon, I will hunt you down with a f****** rusty spoon and ****************************** (you can fill in the blanks however you'd like)
Sinewyk chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
!

It should be freaking forbidden to drop stories like those, you wrote 3 of them, ALL OF THEM freaking RULES OMG.

THEY FUCKING STOP AT THE BEST MOMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

By all that is holy, please post the chapter 4 of resistance training, and maybe continue this fic ..

Are you even alive ? ).

Nah, i don't care, i'm putting you on author alert and i'm going to hound your user profile and your stories to know if you're alive to see MOAR FF !

Cya )
Raj8 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I bet the little girl is tenten
EpicJargon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
i have to say this is one of the better write ups of the kyuubi sealing ive read
makedi chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
please update
izzywizzyme chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
I'm enjoying this fan fic... even though its made me cry. Hope to see more

je ne

Ray
HanseDavion chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
great story, like how you give Naruto an edge. When will you update it?
Gigglingskull chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I would love to read more
HonorGuard Ra chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Over a year since your last update... Have you given up on this story?
Home World Security chapter 3 . 4/3/2010