Reviews for Prince of Monsters
Rune chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
So I guess this Emil is on Mania mode with 10X exp in NG?

Funny how in spite of himself, Richter became jealous.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
very cute
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was cute, though I felt bad for Richter. 3 I like how Emil and his monsters got along. It was cute. x3

Angel
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Poor Richter all lonly...
Shya kitty chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
cute
yarra chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I always wonder what the others think about Emils monsters. Especially the townspeople in Luin. Muwahahahaha!
x-DragonSoul-x chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aww, that was pretty good and clever. I liked it. Richter should have made a pact with at least a few monsters.

It's kinda funny, your Fenrir's name is Sial, mine's Quenstedite. I have an Ogre named Sial. And my Padfoot, which will become an Orion, is called Amado. I think it's cool how everyone's monsters are named different things. :)
Mystic Yoshie chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Sup, it's Mystic Yoshi, like Unreal Reality.

You reveiwed and I was just looking through your stories and saw this and it was fantastic! I love all the different ways that you've got the monsters potrayed without actually having them talk. You did a great job with this.

Yoshi
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
OMG I love it! This is just so cute. Its got a wonderful storyline and it made me want to hug something. Great job!
Flicker's Owner chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
this was actually very well done O.o The development characters and how Richter seemed so...a bit lonely (daw) Of course the fact that how did they sell those books are still mystery.

Anyways my fenrir was also one of my best beast, i haven't got Origin though :/
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Awesome one-shot, love the bond between Emil and his monsters.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw...Richter is such a sofite, nay? n.n'

What's a sea-hog? I WANT AN ORCA! D:

I had a chimera named Tierra too, but she's a sphinx now...n.n'

I want that wolf thing that looks like Noishe...(mutters)
Icy Cake chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aww. I think this was really cute! I had a story like this in mind but never got around to start it. In truth, mine probably wouldn't end up as good as this one, lol.

You know, I assumed that the other characters would make note of Emil's monster friends but there wasn't anything like that, which was disappointing. I could just imagine just how ecstatic Raine would be to learn and study live monsters up close and personal without the worry of being attacked.

Anyway, good job! I liked how you portrayed the friendship between Emil and his monster companions. It's just how I would have imagined it. :D
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really liked this oneshot. You were able 2 keep the characters acting like they should be. A lot of the others that I have read, they tend 2 change the characters a little bit, which really annoys me sadly. And also, I like the way that u described the area. It felt like I was really there, and not many people do that well. I do hope you'll write more of these! ( and if u do, can it have 2 do with Richter and Emil again? I'm kinda a big fan of both of them. xD
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 12/25/2008