Reviews for It started with a Psychology Book
Sakurano Umaki chapter 5 . 5/10
Squeal SQueal SQUeal SQUEal SQUEAl SQUEAL!
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ do a squeal of the ninjas and civilians alike reactions!
Pretty please?
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
It's obvious isn't it? If he can create a army of shadow clones, literally hundreds of thousands, why not use them?
Nightocean chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
First off. I'm really sorry about you father. *hands over a giant cookie*
As for the fic all I can say is wow. It was awesome, I haven't laughed like that In a while. Thank you for sharing it and for your hard work
CanzetYote chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Poor Kyuubi. If I ever saw him cry like that, I'd lick the tears streaming down Kyuubi's muzzle with my tongue and hug him.

I'd lick every last one of Kyuubi's tears from his muzzle til he stopped crying.
SeerFlight1011 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Brilliant. Amazing. Hilarious. I knew those two would break anyone. I wish you could have done more. I nearly cracked a rib laughing from the mental image of the Kyuubi curled up in a corner whimpering for its mum. Can't wait to see what else you might come up with.
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
thank you so much...really i mean it i haven't laugh that much in my life :D
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
why not have naruto make the kyuubi watch twilight and barney on a loop that will somehow force the kyuubi to watch even in his sleep? better yet why not have the make-over girls dress him up while forcing him to watch it? please pm me on what you think of the above idea?
dirtylittlekitten chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
thats just cruel and inhuman!
NO one and i mean NO ONE should suffer the fate of watching Gai and Lees Gen-Jutsu...
poor Kurama...
Sevenfox chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
That was hilarious xD cant stop laughing :3 damn fox. Eat that :D keeping writing bye
Crystal M. Key chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
*cackles* That was GREAT! The fangirls, the spandex, the Naruto calling people in by their names... I love it! Finally, someone gave The Youthful Sunset to Ibiki for torture purposes. Thanks!
N chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
please please please make a one-shot about every one's reaction to the mental torture
KatelySmiling chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
hahahahhahahhahaha this was really funny...i like the sadist naruto...crackle
Shadowspiri5 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
(Snickering to self) He he he he he (Can't hold it any longer! Spit take!) Wha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (start choking Cough cough cough. (Author is dead.) Sorry about your dad.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
lol
Chia Pet chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
OMG LOL ROFLMFAO! I'm now scarred for life by a mental image of Lee and Gai-sensei in green speedos. *shudders* Poor Kyuubi, I'd probably have a mental breakdown too.