Reviews for The Legacy of Paneau: Acceptance
Verity Kindle chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Wow, that was action-packed!

"Veil, Concorde, Eclipse, Valor, Libera, and Edgepoint Squadrons," he began, "we are minutes away from the asteroid field where a Huxnel Star Destroyer is hiding, along with thousands of its dangerous ships. Once we find it, our attack with be swift. You all have your individual assignments, but I don't have to tell you that the situation can quickly turn against us if those ships meet us first. Continue constant visual sweeps and stay on highest alert. Rys'tihn out."

1.) omg THOSE ARE COOL SQUADRON NAMES. XD

2.) Koril is awesome- good speech- he's almost Captain Kirk-esque in this chapter, all leadershippy. XD

3.) Teamwork is awesome

4.) Drones are bad

5.) Yay Elena! I never thought I'd say that- ever. But she really kicked butt in this chapter! Go Elena! ActionPopsicle shall now be her name.
Verity Kindle chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
Hi Twisty,

The action descriptions in this chap are definitely the standout. I really enjoyed seeing this side of Mand! She kicks butt- how about that. ) Yay Shockwave! Lucien's the Exposition Fairy, LOL. Also, Sump is an AMAZING name for a planet- it's the perfect match of a place and a name. I want to live on Sump!
Verity Kindle chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
OMGWTFBBQ Aurin'n Milowi, sittin' in a tree, E-D-G-E-P-P-O-I-N-T-I-N-G!

:dies from the fuzzy first-name-using hurt/comfort fluffyness::
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
GOSH DARN IT, SILE!
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
So, basically, it's the Village People Jihad Brigade. greeaat.
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 12/26/2008