Reviews for A Learning Experience
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
please update
sevae chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I wish there would be updates to this story...
Phoenixir chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
*thumbs up*Excellent story
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Good guess on her personallity. Most do give her that kind of devlopment when writing her character. Still I hope that this can turn into a funny story
Gelionlegends chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
dude come opn update this story i and everyone would like to see how things go with the curse and ranma caring for the kid plus the other sf charactors.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great story. Too bad there won't probably be any updates.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Great story
shinobi8 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
i luv it please hav ryu and/or ken to fight against ranma it will be so funny an great!

luv it please write more
Xzero chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
This is a pretty good read, probably be better if there was some followup. As for Chun-Li's last name, it is Xiang
Silverscale chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
What a fic it's amazing. I got only this to scream. PLEASE UPDATE!
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
?
KiraDN chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*( &$$& * !*($!#&!() $( & #(! !(! Update this STORY! I NEED MORE! MORE! *Demon head Technique Revised: BEING FROM THE PITS OF HELL!*
UPDDATE!
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
pls continue! update pwease! i_must_read this! i spent 20 internet cards just to find a decent ranma/chun li! plus, i wonder how ryu and the others will react /_~
Sheya chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
You know if you continue to not update after promising to have another chapter people are gonna stop looking for updates and they will be very disapointed... I know I am... Please update both your fics?
Mrs. Bad chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
i know that it's been a while since you started this, but can you continue it, i really like it!