Reviews for Setting the Fact Straight
Cat Yuy chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Please please please please please please ect.,.,.,

Continue this story.

ok love ya buh bye
Sssandi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Lol'd. xD

So he heard it?

Casey chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Bwahaha. Just say no to Mylar! Can't stand that crap. It's more than a little ridiculous how any and every time two remotely good-looking guys share screentime, all the horny fanbrats have to suddenly invent supposed sexual tension where there isn't any. Seeing as though both characters are, you know, totally canonically straight. Good thing that Elle is around to debunk all that slashy BS.
RoseRiku chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Haahaha! Thats a bit out there.

I saw So NoTORIous also. He made out with a guy hahaha!

Update!
midnight.cowgirl chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
O..Please update soon!
Angel-Hunteress chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Holy Sh**! I loved it! Gotta love Gabriel...and I was totally cracking up at the "I Am NOT Gay." Part when he and Elle were doing...well...whatever it was they were doing :p AMAZING!

Please update!
maxwell02 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I already reviewed this on the Syelle comm but I wanted to say again how much I loved it! Great chapter. I read it three times already. Eep!
adrianalazarey chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I am really enjoying this story! Elle's jealousy was played really well, and although you mentioned that you didn't like the Gabriel chapter, I enjoyed it even more than the first. I love Gabriel's thought process most of all, the way he thought that perhaps he was becoming the gay best friend. A wonderful, light hearted story.
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
hehe, that was great!

i love it!

please update soon/

xxcrispyxx
rt4ever chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
So good! Come prove it Gabriel, just give in fully!
thecolourofgreen chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
love this fanfic! love your work!
LoveLisa2649 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
"Prove it."

Epic ending!

Haha.
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
OMG You HAVE to continue this! I would be totally mad if you didn't!

This was so freaking hilarious and yeah...I did see the So NoTorious scene and sort of the same thing happened. So I was like 'Holy Sh-" lol. I LOVE this!

Please continue! I wanna see Sylar/Gabriel's reaction!
aliaschic04 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I read this a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting to see how Elle reacts to Gabriel. I love this fic... continue!
me-twilighter chapter 1 . 12/18/2008