Reviews for Cold Masks and Lost Souls
Charlie Quill chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
It's original, I like it. Twenty points to Slytherin!
Indigo Ziona chapter 3 . 6/4/2002
This is excellent! Your writing style is very beautiful and expressive (English isn't your first language? You put English speakers to shame!) and I like the unusual pairing, and all the background you've put in - it's engrossing already.
Yolanda chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
I loved your take on Narcissa as a young girl. It makes me really sad after chapter one. I'm sure she'll soon meet with the burdens of her family name and status, but at least for a while, she was a happy person. Again, your writing conveys emotion very well.
Yolanda chapter 2 . 1/10/2002
You've really expressed their emotions well in both of these chapters. Narcissa seems to be going through the motions out of necessity and so does Severus. I can imagine that they could have been attracted to each other at one time. I'm going to assume that Slytherins tend to stick together. Please continue. You have a very brooding writing style. (I mean that as a compliment).
Elspeth chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Really good discriptive language-almost romance novelly (be careful that the imagery doesn't get too over the top).

It's Narcissa Malfoy's POV, isn't it? That would explain why Snape has always favored Draco.
guess chapter 2 . 11/27/2001
Snape and NARCISSA MALFOY? Ouch.
aelis chapter 2 . 11/27/2001
It's wonderful! Please continue writing.
Lunadaisy chapter 2 . 11/26/2001
It seems interesting so far.
ostia chapter 2 . 11/26/2001
Intriging. I am interested to see where you take this story. Liked it.