Reviews for Master of Lies
Plz update soon.
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice opening scene.
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Yeah i've seen it, I'll admit, Jiraiya's pretty darn rich. Cool. Well i'm keeping up with it and i'll have a look for Twilight of the Ninja as well.

Stay cool dude.
Joe chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
You're such an amatuer, you focktard. Thats f*ck with and 'o' so it doesn't get censorsed.

What's that pretentious bit of crap you've got written at the end of this chapter?

Is that supposed to impress anyone with at least above average intelligence?

Its clear what you are, one of those kids who thinks too much of themselves, read a few books, learned a few nice long words and suddenly think themselves Nietzsche. You story lacks a lot of things you'd expect even from a child's short story yet for some reason you've convinced yourself that your great.

Thanks in any case for amusing me
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Master of lies indeed.

A hundred thousand clones in one place. The currently largest capacity football stadium in england doesn't hold that many people.

'nearly as large as the hokage tower'

The Hokage tower isn't nearly that large.

Its a little thing, i know. But you've got to look out for these little things sometimes. People look at stuff like this sometimes and don't bother reading the rest of the story.

Also, guns in Naruto is a no-no. They ruin the ninja plot and i've yet to see them implemented in a way that fits. Expense would not matter since most ninja would not pay in any case.

Ninja have stolen for less, a weapon so potent would be worth any price in cash or blood.

Naruto isn't the only one who steals.

Furthermore, consider this; ninja have to destroy dead bodies because other ninja villages are able to recover secrets including how bloodlines work, ninjutsu techniques and training methods from dead bodies.

Reverse engineering a gun would be child's play. The way a gun works is almost obscenely simple.

I love godlike Naruto stories so its managed to keep me reading but you need to have a bit more depth. Things seem to just 'happen'.

Eons of knowledge but you give him 'special weapons'; super sharp blades etc. If they aren't godlike ancient relics that would help in a fight against some equally monstrous godlike ancient demon then they're pointless.

Anyways, i've read it all (even though this review says chapter one) and i think the idea's good but the execution needs a bit of work.

As for reviews, you get used to it. I've had more than 50,0 readers for each of my stories and a small fraction of that is reviews. Most people simply can't be asked to review or they'll put the story on alert and reserve judgement.
metalhead2793 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
dude this story is pretty cool the quote from two days in the valley was pretty cool, anyway keep up the good work.
kidneysrgood chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
awesome, does naruto have lustfull tendencies?
R.D chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
HOW EVIL IS NARUTO CANT WAIT TO SEE NEXT CHAPTER
YellowDemonFlash chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Well this was a interesting opening...Seems like Naruto is out to end Konoha once and for all but my only question is...then what? And what does he mean that time was not a issue? Is he immortal or something?

Anyway good opening, this chapter definitely caught my attention and makes me excited for the next chappie to come out.