Reviews for The Gift of Pain
ehqueue chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
After the first chapter I was all "noooo!" so I was happy to see that you briefly tied it up with a semi- happy ending for us J/B fans. Thanks so much for posting! :)
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
this is freaking beautiful
Jealousy the Greeneyed Monster chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It's so intense and... just awesome!
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Holy Hell...What did they do to Bella apart from kill her?
Insideitall chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
You know, something about this story just fucking hurts and its so bitter sweet that you just want it to hurt more.

I almost didnt/couldnt read the second chapter but it was imposible to pull away. Its not as gut wrenching as the first but it fits too, like a happy ending thats all wrong but its still so right in how its suposed to be.

I dont know if that makes any sense but its hard to explain a feeling like that. Its just... I dont know - perfect i guess :-)
Mrs.Monster chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Exellent
Mrs.Monster chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was the most eloquent, well written-if sad-fan fics that i have ever read, I look forward to the alternate ending and will be checking out your other stories.
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Holy Mother.

I just came across this.

Intense. Very fucking intense. Just the way I love my Jasper.

To say heart-wrenching is an understatement. Incredibly moving and well-done.

And even though I'm a HEA whore, I have to say that the first version is earth-shattering and I think I like it better than the alternate ending.

Wow. I have to go try to remember how to breathe now...
Vendell chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Awesome
mineralgirlzmama chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
wow this is really good!
shelbron chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Amazing. So intense and well written. I loved it.
trooper015263 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
This is one of the best written stories I have had the pleasure of reading. Fucking heart wrenching but beautiful at the same time?1 Loved it. Thank you.
luvmesomejasper chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was so damn sad! poor jazz, he almost had his happily ever after. that sucks to give up everything only to have even more taken away from you. heartbreaking. i loved how you phrased everything. was like reading an awesome poem.
Contaminated chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Out of all the Twilight fics I've come across, this one is definitely my favorite. It's flawless.

Thank you.