Reviews for Vampire Seductress
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
Ok just stop reading...Bella ..not a virgin? If they both are human..i don't mind...but..fuck it I'm done..
jk chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
God could you make bella anymore fucktarded?People are always shocked when they hear that I like to dance ballet! yaaaaaaaa its super duper "shocking"

oh and did I mention that I'm the most bestest ever dancer? yaaaaa when I dance all the guys jaws just drop right to the floor! they like drool too! yaaaa I'm soooo amazing...
seriously, this is how bella comes off to me

and then on top of that bullshit you have her talk in her sleep? cold hands, songlike voice...hes an angel!
LOL
Edward would fucking hate this bella if he could read her thoughts...HATE HER...be like lauran much?
jk chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
bella a fucking stupid cunt.
That whole...this is gonna be sooooo easy. Like lifes a fucking game and shes gonna "win"...its sad that someone can be that stupid...Dame shame too cause this could have been a good story, but you should really slim down on the COCKY bella...she can be beautiful and bad without being a stupid bitch ya know? and if she was cool...she wouldn't have to try so fucking hard! and boy is she trying hard...pathetic cunt
Lania chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
I wish I had gotten to read this when it first came onto the website. So far, this is the latest chapter I have read. I wonder if Mark is trying to steal Bella back?!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
This Bella is the most moronic Bella of all times! ... Seriously, what the heck is she playing?
miriama chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
I so need to smack Edward (dickward) upside of his head grrrrrrrrrrrr
Amineh1825 chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
I hope there is a sequel!
blb1000 chapter 34 . 7/17/2012
Thanks for finishing this story. I really enjoyed it! :)
blb1000 chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
Okay, so no Tanya or any of the Denali clan in attendance I
see...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
It's amazing how much easier this is to read when they're both not acting like idiots.
(Thank Goodness fanfic finally turned off the default fav story & author settings!)
blb1000 chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
Two things: Why don't they live in her house together so they can both be with the kids? And, will Tanya be invited to their wedding? That should be interesting!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
I think she's being WAY too nice to Ed by just ignoring him. She should really be torturing him. Encouraging the high school girls to hit on him, flirting with other boys at school, etc. Something to make up for the fact that she will ALWAYS see him fucking Tanya in her memory.
blb1000 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
All this useless back & forth angst is getting a little tedious.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
So, the concept of vamp mates doesn't seem to be part of this story? Otherwise, Mark & Tanya would not be an issue. Nothing's come up about Italy either.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
So will Alice see the P development too? Will she think about an abortion? It's not like she can have this baby on her own - being what it it...