Reviews for Vampire Seductress
This Bella is the most moronic Bella of all times! ... Seriously, what the heck is she playing?
miriama chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
I so need to smack Edward (dickward) upside of his head grrrrrrrrrrrr
Amineh1825 chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
I hope there is a sequel!
blb1000 chapter 34 . 7/17/2012
Thanks for finishing this story. I really enjoyed it! :)
blb1000 chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
Okay, so no Tanya or any of the Denali clan in attendance I
see...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
It's amazing how much easier this is to read when they're both not acting like idiots.
(Thank Goodness fanfic finally turned off the default fav story & author settings!)
blb1000 chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
Two things: Why don't they live in her house together so they can both be with the kids? And, will Tanya be invited to their wedding? That should be interesting!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
I think she's being WAY too nice to Ed by just ignoring him. She should really be torturing him. Encouraging the high school girls to hit on him, flirting with other boys at school, etc. Something to make up for the fact that she will ALWAYS see him fucking Tanya in her memory.
blb1000 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
All this useless back & forth angst is getting a little tedious.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
So, the concept of vamp mates doesn't seem to be part of this story? Otherwise, Mark & Tanya would not be an issue. Nothing's come up about Italy either.
blb1000 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
So will Alice see the P development too? Will she think about an abortion? It's not like she can have this baby on her own - being what it it...
blb1000 chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Ahhh, you mean WHEN you get caught. Vamps can hear almost everything and other students would probably be thinking about
seeing her with Mark when she's supposed to be with Edward.
I say Ed should drop her cheating ass like the little lier she is!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
It's strang that none of the vamps knew Mark was near the school when B saw him at the tree line. Thought they could smell each
other? Also odd that Ed isn't REALLY worried as Mark obviously isn't a vegetarian!
blb1000 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Hmmm, this Mark guy reminds me of James - in his obsession
with B. I'm wondering if she knew him b4 he was turned and
that's why she hasn't heard from him in a year?
blb1000 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012