Reviews for Slipstream: Chronicles
Dude, listen to Monster by Skillet on YouTube, matches this fanfiction perfectly!
darnokin chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
hey its Konrad

I'm glad that you told me to read this cause its absolutely awesome and i love the whole vampire character idea
pacificuser chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I like this,very high-quality!
Alienolivia chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
A perfect modern vampire story, can't wait for the sequel
elecktrum chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Oh, man, the first part was freaky/scary/awesome as Slipstream was monloguing at poor, decapitated Waverider. Our boy has well and truly lost it! And while I can't say that the loss of Gears and Huffer caused me any pain, the manner in which they bought the farm was pretty disturbing since they were so grossly outclassed by this ultimate predator.

The battle at the end, though, was brilliant. Slipstream throwing Prime's own words at him must have hurt more than any physical blow. You truley hit the right note with Prime's reaction to what he was forced to do at the end there.

A fabulous story, good my friend! I'm glad you expanded it and added the deleted scenes - they bring this to a new level of horror! Bravo Zulu!
elecktrum chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Damn transporter accidents! The Autobots need to watch more Star Trek . . .

Nice explanation as to WHY Slippers has vamped. The creepiness factor is up off the scale.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Wasn't just the scene that was disturbing, this whole chapter was. But I will be looking forward to your sequel once you put it up.
Lady Shockbox chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
(mouth pops open)

I actually teared up over here reading the bit in the author's notes about me! Dedicated entirely to Shockbox? I'm not sure if it’s because I'm nearly dead exhausted (its about midnight where I am now, I didn't realize this had been updated until about twenty or so minutes ago) but my eyes actually watered up a little. Thanks, bro. You really have no idea how much that means to me. (gives a giant hug)

The deleted scene was AWESOME, btw. I always wondered what happened to Wave's head when the original chronicles was up. I'd hate to be the one to find it a few weeks later too. :P You gave Prime some really deep characterization in this last chapter, and I really like Slipstream's last ditch effort to stop himself from killing everyone. I like that, in the end, the monster was more or less the hero. If Slipstream hadn't begged to have been killed as much as he had, Optimus may have never shot him. Very nice concept. :)

MARCH! I thought you said May a few months ago, but I can't wait! It's certainly going to be badass... (chuckles evilly)

All in all? 'Tis was an awesome read as always. Can't wait for the sequel!

Your FFLS and buddy,

Shockbox
Elita One chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
poor Slipstream

do you have a pic of him?
Prime Revolver chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Heh, when Slipstream started taunting Prime(again) I couldn't help but think of Saw's, Jigsaw say; "Let's play a game." or something like that. Though the whole thing is great I find myself liking the beginning and ending the best, the beginning is a nice touch too btw;)

-PR.
elecktrum chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
The opening part of this chapter intriduced some fascinating notions - namely that Transformers can dream and cry. I like the implications of both, though I'm not sure if their version of crying would be the same as ours. I have this vision of Optimus simply giving in to his despair, a sort of desperate, overwhelmed emotional response. I for one can't blame him, given the situation.

The rest of the chapter was equally thrilling and horrifying and I loved every moment of it. I think the horror comes from the fact that Slipstream is a reasoning, intelligent being that is taking pleasure in conduct that repulses the civilized (though I'll admit the idea of Tracks' reaction to having his head dented in on him brought a smile to my face).
Lady Shockbox chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Sorry for the lateness, bro. I lost the internet for a few days. :) (hugs)

I really like the way you explain exactly WHY Slipstream turned into a vampire, which is something a lot of other TF vampire fics tend to skim over without batting an eye. Then there's the fact you've slowly been changing Slipstream's stance on being a victim of his condition to being a total monster. I could sympathize with him being turned, but I also like the fact you've emphasizing on him being a complete antagonist now. I'm not sure if that made a lick of sense, but I just woke up from sleeping for about twenty million hours. My brain’s in a bit of a fog. :P

Urgh. I can't wait for the last chapter. I want to read the deleted scene... ; As always, can't wait for more!

Shockbox
Prime Revolver chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Coming back an once again reading this, I still find myself (still) admiring the 'creepy' factor of this fic. I like crime/mystery so its only natural, yes:D Keep it up the awesome work, Blue!

-PR
WW chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
I have to admit, I don't read many Generation One stories that much (mainly just TL Aren's work) but your stroy interests me. Is this new persona Ratbat, or something worse? Please update ASAP.

WW