Reviews for Redemption
Paxloria chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
This was a Good story. Are you going to write a short one-shot to tell the fate of Angel/Zarael?

That might be a good read.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
GREAT CHAPTER!
chibiaries chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
Aw wait, it's already done.

You have a skill for writing Kuroshitsuji fics, although I do wish this one was a bit longer.
chibiaries chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Wow.

Despite the addition of an angelic!Sebastian, all the characters act very naturally, and you've managed to pin down Ciel's voice very well.

Good job. And for some reason, this is starting to remind me a bit of Good Omens, but with more angst and delicious darkness.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

chibiaries
chaos-music chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Oh, my.

I'm Christian and even I feel that this isn't blasphemy.

In fact, it was a wonderful work of art.

I mean, the whole concept is absolutely logical and well-thought out, the writing itself is awesome, and I love how you characterized everybody.

You are a great writer.

I LOVE YOU

LOL

BRAVO
the bird of the chapel chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
“So you’ve finally noticed it too.” The angel ducked the pewter mug flung at his head, “Really, demon, would you stop throwing things at me?”

lol

And oh my XD the plot's coming in nicely. Just wow XD
the bird of the chapel chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
Wow. That was an outstanding chapter. I commend every paragraph. You strung Ciel's struggles from an indifferent view from prayers to having fallen in the start and how realistic his bitterness was. Regardless of the short chapters, it is very rich in content. The conversation between the demons was very creative.

I love this fic.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow XD A gripping conversation! The plot's awesome so far! Very nice! I haven't seen something like this for a long while 3
Kid9535 chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
I like how you concluded the story, but I think not even Sebastian would bother about the candlelight flickering so maybe a larger energy change would have been better. Except I just don't get who the boy was, and wasn't it a girl who approached the angel saying he was a being of energy? Anyway, it's still a great story. :D
violentbutgentle chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
OMG! AWESOME! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! This was a completely original idea that I've never seen before, and you wrote it beautifully!
Anti-Logic chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
A nice ending, and the thing with the "becoming the angel" because of the Initiative was a nice touch. It really pulled things together.
Anti-Logic chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Ah, it'll be interesting to see what's become of the angel. And you definitely do your explanations poetically, don't be silly. xD

I think I like Raphael. I've done a lot of research over the past year or so on the angel hierarchy (okay, so I trawled Wikipedia), so it's interesting to see it put to use.
tsub4ki chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Wow, you update your story real quick. Not that I mind. Poor angel is gone now, one less guardian for Ciel. Did the Outcasts die or did they merely escape?
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very interesting story, I am impressed. I was a tad sad seeing as not many long and substantial Kuroshitsuji fics have been written so far, but your story presents very interesting twists.

I hope you continue developing longer chapters and deeper interactions, please don't cut short the words exchanges between Ciel and the angel/demon beings.

Looking forward to more updates, keep up the great work.