Reviews for Forbidden Romance
Nothing like exchanging jizz with your daddy. Classy.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 19 . 6/27
i honestly don't know how i would handle this creepy situation lol i mean it was a fun read and made me laugh and smile a lot because of the corniness just the situation reminded me of watching a love show on the cw or something. but still a slight shudder moment.
nicole7049 chapter 19 . 4/15
Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
I think he just jinxed himself haha
Tan r chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
You write so very well. Like a pro. However, I don't like your characters. Edward is an idiot and a pussy. I personally would have some choice words for Carlisle even in public. I can't stand Bella. So very 'overrated'. If I somehow got myself involved with an older guy (very unlikely but whatever) I wouldn't flirt with his son. And let's face it she's flirting. I'd understand its an odd situation so there should be boundaries. Bella clearly has no common sense. I do like Carlisle because at least he's consistent. Love Zafrina. Unfortunately, that's not enough for me to continue reading. I'll check out any other stories of yours if you have any as you write quality. Just not a fan of this one.
Tan r chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Lol so far I have no respect for Bella. I would have at least screamed if a stranger (no matter how good looking) saw me naked because that is just traumatising and I have morals that says no man but your man should see you naked. And I sure as hell wouldn't date an egotistical, womanising sugar daddy.

Still no jury on Edward. Loving zafrina though.
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
Honestly.. .All stories like these... The dude or girl never gets disgusted that the person they want is fucking their mother/dad.
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
What the fuck? Bella like comes to him both times then had the nerve t act like it's his fault?
LolaTheSa chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
Still holding out for that passionate affair..
el chapter 3 . 3/23/2016
I just dont want carlisle to be a complete bad guy.
Anon chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
I want Edward to have sex with Tanya.
Anon chapter 10 . 1/11/2016
As amazing and perfect as Bella's supposed to be, I'm getting irritated with how she's trying to play some stupid victim card.
Teeheee chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Well then good thing this book isn't real life
FAXalltheway chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
So basically this story is about him stalking and dick riding her.
1,665 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »