Reviews for Forbidden Romance
elislyn chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I can't wait to read more of this. Bella's almost a SMILF. I am wondering how this will develop. I am sure it will be good.
Candian-Eh chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
wow amazing story so far

So keep it up and have a merry christmas eh
lalalalalalalalalla chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I love this story x

please update soon )

i don't usally like all human twilight fanfictions but this one has an amazing storyline and i am completely hooked
O4TheLoveofBernie chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
very good! i like it~

mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Gosh this chapter was wonderful!

I just loved it so so so much!

It always gets better and better!

Why does this story have to be so magnificent?

Please update again when you can!
16TwilightMyLife chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Awesome! Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
Hale's Girl chapter 3 . 12/24/2008

Update soon!
xosummerxo chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
This was a good chapter. Poor Edward and Bella being stuck at the party. Please continue
99 Red Balloons chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Fascinating... I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one.

And Im not sure if it was something meant to be given away or its just a random piece of info (but I think it isnt), Im getting the feeling that the fact that Bella's dad was on trail and Carlisle defended him sets off alarms in my head... was there a "deal?" Did Bella get close to him on purpose? Or did Carlisle stipulate he'd get Charlie out of trouble if Bella became his girlfriend? Although, the only thing that would bug me about that is Charlie is free. Once a case is done, it's done (or is there an appeal?) and Bella would have no reason to stay with Carlisle.

So that makes me think that there's an appeal and Carlisle needs to defend Charlie in the future (and these trails can go on years)... can't wait for more! STORY ALERT!
TearsInHell chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Your stories always captivate me into wanting more.

Fugitive For Love Was absolutely awesome. Yet, i cant wait to see what happens in the end of that one.

Let Alone, this one.

Im All Antsy and wondering why Bella is with Edwards dad.

(Kinda Disgusting)

But Ima end up loving this as much as your other stroy.

Update soon, my dear. ]
bookworm-nz chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Ok so I love 'fugitive' and your writing really does rock but I have to admit to being uncomfortable with the subject matter of this story. I have a really strong aversion to cheating so the idea of two characters I adore having an affair is something I find really hard to accept (not to mention the whole Bella/Carlisle thing is REALLY icky!) I'm kind of hoping that there will be some kind of extenuating circumstances but I have a feeling there won't be.

I guess what I am trying to say is that although I think that the set up in the first two chapters is awesome and compelling I might wait until this story is complete (or at least has a number of chapters posted) before reading it...I find that having the ability to skip ahead makes it easier to deal with angsty situations in a story. But I want to emphasise that this is a decision based purely on personal taste and has nothing to do with how great your writing is!

I hope you keep going with this story it has heaps of potential - I promise to leave a review when I do read it. Thank you for sharing :)
GreenPlayDoh chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
LOL great story, please continue soon
HeswamtoFrance chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
This is great. I love your choice of Zafrina, I like her and think it's perfect. I can not wait for another update in this story. x

untilthedaythatidie chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
It was good. Really good.

I'd love to see some more "interaction" between those two lovelies.

After all, in the summary they ARE supposed to have an affair, right?

Love the idea of this FanFic, havent ever read anything like it. Thumbs up :)

Helen chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I love this story! Please update!
1,661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »