Reviews for Forbidden Romance
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This looks interesting, can't wait to see what you do with it. ;)
theressomethingaboutmary chapter 19 . 2/7/2010
Okay. I loved this story. The fact that you could fall in love with a family member's loved one. Thats real. Yah, its not ideal , but life is a blank canvas, and love is certainly not the most concrete of all paintings. Its abstract, its raw, its untamed, its endless...so yes, I can absolutely see how a situation like this could unfold itself. I can see the beauty in that. But what I dont understand is the ending. I feel sort of...cheated. No punn intended. I feel like you chose the easy way out of the huge jungle gym that is this story and that sort of makes me angry. The ending just doesnt seem real to me.

But that is not to say, that I could create a better exit. This idea is not exactly the easiest to go with and i absolutely think you've done an excellent job at keeping the suspence and lust equally balanced. So maybe the ending was just as unconventional as the beginninig. Maybe you intended for it to be that way.

Im not certain.

But it was worth the hours in which i took to read it. In my mind, this story probably would have carried on forever so my hat is off to you for finishing it.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 19 . 2/4/2010
aw that was such a sweet ending! great story! i knew it would work out somehow.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 19 . 2/4/2010
I loveloveloved this story. It was incredible. I was hooked since the first chapter. I didn't like the epilogue much. I'm not a Reneesme fan. So, yeah.

Anyway, you did a fantastic job with the story. :)

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
Detour chapter 19 . 1/30/2010
AAWW. That was so so so so so so swet. 3 Im reading it again. LOL. Aw, it's still so sweet the second time around. I can't help but smile. :D

"Ah, yes. She was supposed to knock from now on. The reason for this was that Bella and I had been in a rather heated moment in the middle of the night when our clueless daughter walked into the bedroom without either of us noticing. Just as things were getting close to the end, we heard a sneeze and a child-like voice ask, "Why are you guys fighting?" Both Bella and I froze and jumped away from each other at the sound of our daughter. Hence, the knocking situation." -LOL. Youre a genius. :)
Age of Detour chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
Goodness me... I loved it. BOY, You don know how to work things out. This is exactly why I discontinue almost all my fanfics. I eventually screw-up half-way through, reread everything I have just done and go, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE WEE LAD IS GOING ON? WHERE IS THIS STORY GOING?" But you did it so properly... Man, you are AWESOME. I loved it. I think I'm going to be extremely sad when I read the last chapter. :( I don't want it to end. And I read the whole story in two days. My eyes hurt. :D Haha. Thank so much for providing me so much entertainment. I enjoyed it even without the lemons. That just proves how talented you are. LOL.
Age of Detour chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
WE. I finally logged on. :D LOVED IT. Hihi. MosDef didn't see that coming. 3 Loved it loved it loved it. :D
Starstrukk chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
"Zafrina, it's not what it looks like. We were...I...Bella...I...I don't know." I laughed. I know that SHITSHITSHIT should be going through my mind, but it's not. I was thinking: that's funny. I could imagine them stuttering. Loved that chapter. I fell off my chair when Zafrina came out, just so you know. LOL. It woke my brother up. XD
Detour chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
Hey, its Age of Detour. Haha. I didn't get to log in and i'm too incompetent to do it right now. but, ohmygod. : how could i have not found this ages ago ? i should have a long time back so that i feel what your readers back then were feeling! ohcrap, i feel like i'm going to cry or something. :'( i sort of saw this coming when he started saying something about something important. i was practically covering my mouth with my hand to stop myself from screaming. you are THE BEST. love lots. :D i'll sign in the next time. haha. loves it.
Age of Detour chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
LOVELOVELOVEIT. I still havent read any lemons. I am one of those sensitive ones about **the S word** HAHA. But thanks so much. I've loved it so far.
Age of Detour chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
When I saw your warning, I was like, "Aw, crap. i couldn't read this anymore..." But I needed to know the rest of the story. I ended up skipping all the lemons and going, "I don't mind if I didn't read to lemons... I know what happened." WHO! Finally. :D

I loved it. Even if I didn't read a single thing about the lemons. :)
Age of Detour chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I love love loved it. I used to love Carlisle and I still do, but dang, i hate his guts here. YOU GOT ASSHOLE CARLISLE SPOT ON.

I know this fic as been up for a while, but I only found it now. Thanks so much for providing me entertainment at the middle of the night on a Friday. You don't know how boring that is without your fanfic.

I love Zafrina, too. She's my favorite "visitor" in Breaking Dawn. Teehee.
Age of Detour chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I LOVED IT. 3 Hihi. SO MUCH.
twilightcullen21 chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
this chapter made me cry. it was soo beautiful i love love loved it. im wiping my tears as i write this lol. i loved how bella and carlise just made a tuce adn she tols him to make esme happy. i specialy loved when edward spunned bella around and zafrina was watching tha tand bella mouthed Thank you. and i loved so much how Carlise said sorry to Edward. This was a mazing i loved it. great job!
twilightcullen21 chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
omg i was saying that to myself! i was like "imagine is Carlise came first and told bella hes met some one eles" then everytihng would be fine. and it happend! i have like sidekick power or something loll
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »