Reviews for Forbidden Romance
crzybella25 chapter 19 . 9/4/2010
GREAT STORY! LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
the whole carlisle finding out and not really caring was a hurried ending i thought and the him cheating on her thing seemed an easy way out. but i loved the rest
herbloodsings01 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Hello Nicole! I just discovered Forbidden Romance. Only in Chapter 1 but so far I am hooked! I've added you to my Author Alerts because like you I am all about Bella/Edward. Also, as a resident of South Haven, I have to support the Broncos! (even though I a CMU grad! Go Chips!) Looking forward to reading more from you. Keep up the great work!
SecretiveIdentity101 chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
Wow I seriously have NO idea how Edward and Bella made it work. Geez, talk about awkward, knowing that your girlfriend had had sex with your father lots and LOTS of times. O.o

Anyway, I'm a sucker for HEAs so I like the ending. 3 Great writing, hope you write more stories soon! (I definitely love the Forbidden romance themes for your stories!)
ec.blaiseluver chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
I love how you portrayed Renesmee, so cute. :D
zyvl787 chapter 19 . 8/5/2010
great story! )
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 19 . 6/30/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! THIS WAS GREAT! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT STORY! YOUR ARE THE BEST! BIG FAN! WILL THERE EVER BE A SEQUAL? I HOPE THERE IS I REALLY HOPE THAT THERE IS! BIG FAN!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
what a fun and unique story! I have never read anything quite like this. I loved how you brought Edward and Bella together. It was a very realistic slow build up that just seemed perfect for the two of them. The sneaking around chapters were totally my favorites. Naughty! And I'm so in love with the happy ending. I totally never saw the whole Carlisle/Esme affair coming. What a plot twist!

THank you for sharing this fantastic story!
ammNIwriter chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This had me giggling. I definitely liked this first chapter.

~Anna-Margaret

xx
rubberduckie2013 chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
love it :)
emovampyreseer chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Love it!
Jazz09 chapter 19 . 5/13/2010
Luv it! It was a good story...
Jazz09 chapter 15 . 5/13/2010
Wow... I luv this chapter... what a surprise!
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
AWESOME IDEA FOR THE STORY!
Lala chapter 1 . 5/5/2010