Reviews for Forbidden Romance
Jazz09 chapter 19 . 5/13/2010
Luv it! It was a good story...
Jazz09 chapter 15 . 5/13/2010
Wow... I luv this chapter... what a surprise!
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
AWESOME IDEA FOR THE STORY!
Lala chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
AWESOME
summerleigh81 chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
I totally saw the proposal coming, but it was great! Sorry, Bella can't hide from making a decision now! :) *runs to next chapter*
Babe Pryor chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
OMFG..Bella's admitted to Alice she's in love with Edward, saying she's 'not sure' what she feels for Carlisle, but Alice says, she knows, she just doesn't want to say it and hurt anyone..but now someone will get hurt...Carlisle calls the band to halt for an announcement, asking Bella to step up, she does and he proposes marriage to her in front of the crowd that very night..Edward has tears in his eyes, everyone is staring at Bella..awaiting her answer...all I can say if that was me...FUCK ME RUNNING! eek..xx
Babe Pryor chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Wow, scary storyline! eek, Bella's Carlisle's girlfriend..Edward's home from graduating at Harvard..he's now a lawyer, too..same age as daddy's new girl! Plus, the fact he just kissed her while drunk and daddy's away hunting..Bella's a bad girl..xx
bkamcbc chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
ajo chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
this doesn't make any sense to me-if she's interested in Edward, why not just break it off with Carlilse and move out? why the unnecessary drama?
billie chapter 19 . 3/23/2010
this was an amazing story, i really loved it but not bella's character. she acted like too much of a wh*re. i felt like sorry was not enough for edward because he went through so much trouble. another thing i didnt believe was bellas love for edward. i felt like she was there for the sex only. but thats just my opinion. another thing is (Sorry im annoying) it really p*ssed me off how bella couldnt choose between edward and carlisle and she always kept blaming edward.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LOVED THIS STORY!

good job.
twihard4everandalways chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
ok 1) carlisle and bella? EW! i wanted to gag by brains out!

2) its a good thing things worked out. but what i find wierd is the fact that nessie will have an aunt/uncle younger than her...

3) i had nots the chapter about telling carlise..i almost hypervinilated.

overall, good story. you get a thumbs up. and a 9/10! also, it was writen greatly. altough, i almost barfed when the whole sex-in-the-shower thing was told! bye!
Kabbima chapter 19 . 3/4/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing it with us!
gotdemmovelikeschmidt chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
so ahmazingg! love itt..
gotdemmovelikeschmidt chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Did you get that from the Choice by Nicholas Sparks? realy good!
Pattie0cakes chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Omg that was so good. I agree with the Jacob thing too. Made me laugh a little. But omg! how lucky are these guys. They all just cheated on eachother lol. But it's true, everything does just happens to work out in the end.
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »