Reviews for Forbidden Romance
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
) ) )
Runaway'96 chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Awe, I love the ending!
This was a great story! Enjoyed reading it!
Beautifully written.
luckyladyfla chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
I am so happy!
angela.rose.142 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Freakin' -wait for it- Awesome!
Qadi chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Lovely story, I was nervous every time they were together. I kept waiting for Carlisle to catch them. I like how you tied it all together at the end. It was Great... Thank you!
debnin chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
I know you wrote this a while ago but it's like you when back to the future with his forgiveness actitud in real life
jacyfanR chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
good
ldydaydream chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
For some reason, I knew that was going to happen. There has to be an Esme for Carlisle!
InkedBaby chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
I think I read this years ago and just stumbled on it again. I loved this, I really did
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
WOW, you did a pretty good job up there, could not stop myself from writing that, a very good twist of story.
Nickelback fan Cullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG when I didnt know how to save fanfictions I read this story and it stuck in my mind and Ive been trying to find it for almost 4years! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I found it! This is my favorite fanfiction but before I found it 'What happens at Charlie's wedding?' was I thing you should check it out!
dD chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Awwwhh
D chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
omg wtf:) loved it plz show bella point of view of story wit carlisle
staygoldenmaii chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Loved this :) Loved the relationship between Edward and Bella even before their affair started.
Ariana Cullen chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Actually, Edward has a motorcycle. It is hinted at in Eclipse. He drives a Ducati. There is a picture of it and the other Twilight Saga vehicles on Stephenie Meyer's website. I love your story.
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »