Reviews for Forbidden Romance
Qadi chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Lovely story, I was nervous every time they were together. I kept waiting for Carlisle to catch them. I like how you tied it all together at the end. It was Great... Thank you!
debnin chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
I know you wrote this a while ago but it's like you when back to the future with his forgiveness actitud in real life
jacyfanR chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
good
ldydaydream chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
For some reason, I knew that was going to happen. There has to be an Esme for Carlisle!
InkedBaby chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
I think I read this years ago and just stumbled on it again. I loved this, I really did
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
WOW, you did a pretty good job up there, could not stop myself from writing that, a very good twist of story.
Nickelback fan Cullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG when I didnt know how to save fanfictions I read this story and it stuck in my mind and Ive been trying to find it for almost 4years! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I found it! This is my favorite fanfiction but before I found it 'What happens at Charlie's wedding?' was I thing you should check it out!
dD chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Awwwhh
D chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
omg wtf:) loved it plz show bella point of view of story wit carlisle
staygoldenmaii chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Loved this :) Loved the relationship between Edward and Bella even before their affair started.
Ariana Cullen chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Actually, Edward has a motorcycle. It is hinted at in Eclipse. He drives a Ducati. There is a picture of it and the other Twilight Saga vehicles on Stephenie Meyer's website. I love your story.
twidiehardlover814 chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
so , i liked your story , there were some things that irritated me , but that didnt stop me from enjoying it (: keep up the good work !
1152178291268291 chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
lol how does having a hickey make you not gay?
katiecullen198 chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
that was a great story it was full of love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I've Been searching for a story like this on ff!
1,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »