Reviews for The Immortal Wives Club
lol
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is so amazing :)
The Fourth Bride chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Oh my gods. Dead. I am dead. You have killed me.
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Needs a sequel. Donna, Lucy, and Rose must have so much fun talking about their hubbies.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hehe, that was great! From 'those' and 'not those' screwdriver, to talent, to what they call their respective partners wherever, to food, to plans, to being in love with tech-y things ("banned him from the kitchen" :D), to the way the men run in, to the part about losing the excitement after the first ten million times. Marvelous and hilarious. Thanks!
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, that was good, the way you used the innuendos, the way they talked about the men, and vice versa as well. I especially liked the bit about the humbugs - and how they touch the TARDIS and just about anything else mechanical. It is *so* them.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Crack!fic at its best!
The WolfCat chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Haha! Brilliant! XD
I'm SO favouriting this!
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
just my sort of game :D killing Jack i really loved Last of The Timelords i get to kill him again ! :D not that i totally adore John Barrowman
x Starlight Echo x chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
again, another of your absolutely unbelievably hilarious stories! love the idea, wow! :D
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
LMAO! funny as!
YesterdaysFuturesMemories chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
lol, it's like rose,lucy n donna r the mum's n doctor, master and jack are the kids lol kilin each over n dat
Mariella chapter 1 . 1/24/2009