Reviews for Cheques and Balances
Rebecca Bingham chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That gave me chills at the end. Very good, short simple and to the point. Loved it.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
What a neat little glimpse into Doyle's life away from AI. Thanks!
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Ah! I *love* the way you write Doyle. A lot of people overdo the accent and such, or stereotype him, but your Doyle's just right. Nice job!
the-poette chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Hey, nice story. I liked your character Tia, the seductive temptress, and the story gives us a glimpse of Doyle's past, as well as future, which we all know ended a year an 1/2 ago :( or did it?
kitty1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
hey man, I miss him too! I love it when people grab characters, and instead of inveting complex scenarios to demonstrate character traits/ growth, they just go for a simple, one scene a few characters and a few loose ends. Apart from being easier to follow, it also makes it a lot more...involving?
Anjelgal chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
cool. i love anything with Doyle in it.
Meredith chapter 1 . 6/8/2000
I will never forgive them for killing Doyle off ::growls:: before I even got to watch the show. Evil peoples. I loooved this. I could hear the accent, but it wasn't overdone.
Jill 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
It's always a pleasure to find Tara writing in new fandoms. :) Good character study!
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very interesting story, giving a glimpse and only a glimpse of Doyle's messed-up side that he's trying so hard to punish himself for. A little ominous there at the end to. Could it be that you miss him?