Reviews for The Roads We Take
Love the story. UPDATE!
kelseycjim chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Wow.
TwilightFan104 chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
Loved EPOV. His banter with Emmett was funny.

Instant love connection anyone? At least on his part. The lst two lines were perfect-

This was going to be a interesting year.

Hopefully many of them.
Breanne Marie chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
love this story, cant wait for more!
Thoughts to fill the void chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Thank you thank you for the new chapter! I am greatly poking forward to see how Emmett is going to be there for Bella and adjust to having his little sister in his life, as well as how he is going to deal when it comes to her emotional state, his living style versus hers, and when he begins to notice the attention she is most likely going to attract from guys. I've always was a softy for Emmett's brother bear tendencies; it's what drew me to the story. And the fact that he shared her favorite color with Edward is cute -_
colacherry chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Interesting start so far and I have to say that is hands down the funniest disclaimer I have ever seen!
paintyouarainbow chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
poor bella and emmett :(

and :D for edward and his chivalry, somewhat lol

love the change between thoughts and actual conversation
babylopez2008 chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
aww Edward feels for bella...lol when they try to get in the jeep :)
babylopez2008 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
okay can't wait for the next chapters... you are still continuing right?

ooh I spotted Edward. Is there going to be different POV now and dialouge?
babylopez2008 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
hmm Emmett in a dress? lol

omg! poor kids
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
boo hoo... I'm like lost in the story...lol so the parents are still together but hanging by a thread right? and right now they are okay?
babylopez2008 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Poor Edward being scared by a girl or lady... lol that was funny.

omg that was a mean cliffy.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
omg I can totally see him fall off the bed. ugh I hope Lauren is only "mentioned" in this chapter.
Thoughts to fill the void chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
this is better than what i anticipated. usually little grammatical errors or spelling totally distracts me from the story, but not in this case. I was so into the story reading it the first time around I didn't even notice anything amiss until my second time reading it. I am really into this story and am anticipating more updates! I know it says that the last update hasn't been since December, but I am still clinging to some hope that this will continue! :)
M. M. Kaur chapter 1 . 1/4/2009