Reviews for The Door to Ones Destiny
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
*growls deeply* Where the hell is the next chapter? Update immediately or face my wrath! *gives the author a death glare, her eyes holding the promise of everlasting pain and agony*
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
It was six locater cards and the Blue Eyes Ultimate is either 4000 or 4500.
Lunardragon33 chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
awesome please update soon
Lorelei evans chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
please update this soon!
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Update! I really wanna see what happens X( There's not a lot of fanfiction with atem/kagome/seto love triangles!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
One word. AWSOME! Please please please continue! I might die if you don't! And I can already see the light!
Deamonslayer576 chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
I adore this story so much you have to update as soon as you can.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
This story is great and so are the chapters. It's been a few months since your last update so I hope you update soon. Keep up the good work.
Lily887787 chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
is she in another love triangle or some sort of shape...? I'm kind of hoping that Kagome will be with Atem since I don't really like Kaiba but it is your choice she goes with...
crusheson-gaara-and-shikamaru chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Continue...or else ill steal all your cookies! Mwahahaha
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Omgomgomg! I love love love love loooove this story! I so hope you continue this because it is amazing! Haha, I was reading this at 1:01 in the morning before my mom yelled at me to turn my phone off. Other than some spelling errors (like missing letters and shit like that) the whole thing was perfect! Please do continue soon! Sayonara!
ShadowKnight chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Darling, this is just too much! You've left me in a large amount of suspense! But I can't help it now that I know that Kagome is awake now and is a part of Seto's and Yugi/Yami/Atem's past!

UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN, DARLING! I'LL BE WAITING!
The-Lone-Star's-Southern-Belle chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
i absolutely adore this fic! I'm soo happy kags woke up and seto is finally coming to with his feelings for her. I'm a bit confused with the egyptian dance engaged to the pharoah and the love triangle between them and seto. i hope you elaborate more in your next chapter. i cant wait to see everybodies reaction to see kagome up and about. i also hope she goes and kick to marik ass in dueling. and a little more smut between our two favorite lovers will be more than welcomed. please, please, pleas upadate soon!
hello chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
from what i have read from this fanfiction story crossover, the rating of this story should be a T, not a K. goodbye
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
thank goodness that she woke up! everyone will be so happy!