Reviews for The Witch Twins
SadieKaneAwesome chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Carry on!
Crossed by the Stars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I found your constant use of italicization incredibly frustrating and annoying. I really hop you didn't continue this throughout all your 17 chapters because frankly, it's pissing me off.
TheWitchTwins chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
i think Bright was amazing in the role. it was dakota who didnt fit. the hair was too long and blonde. well, i guess she did gre3at, it was jusr her appearance. but they both did great in my opinion. Bright pulled it off the best to me personaly.
TheWitchTwins chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
im confused
TheWitchTwins chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
oh my god! that was freaking amazing! i was so confused when it first started. but i get it now. just great!
TheWitchTwins chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
i cried. no joke. at all. i cried. and cried. so great
caramel729cucumber chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
You're a brilliant writer! I love the work you've done with the emo twins of awesomeness that are Alec and Jane, and I'm going to come back and read the rest of this as soon as I can!
DauntlessOdair chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
wow love it keep it up and you have great pcuation and great speach wel writing skills
DauntlessOdair chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
its sad but i really want to know more and read more on alec and jane or the witch twins
Alwyn18 chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
Oh NO! That's not fair, I want to know what happens next!
amor et veritas chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
Whoa. I can't wait to find out what happens with the Child of the Moon and Alec and Jane. Post the next chapter please? thanks! :)
swidellypoop chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
you know i love your writting. This chaper is good except for two things:

* If Afton had cars when he was alive then the railway system would already be all over britain. But if you ment cars as in carrages (with horses) that would be okay.

* Oxford is not far far away from london If Afton had a car. 2hrs max.
TheRestIsUnwritten18 chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
Really good, merry christmas

-bella
glistening moon chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
oh... cliffhanger...

don't do that... it means i will have to wait to see what happens next...

update soon (now would be nice) :D
51stCenturyJess chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i like it, but a little too much doom and gloom