Reviews for The Dark Night
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So poetic. And sad.
TheWeaselette chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was really sad, also really wonderfil I loved it.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, that was divine, beautiful, absolutely lovely. I adore how you covered so many points of view so well. I'd write more about it but I'm dang tired.
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
You've painted so poignant a picture with your words, it's really incredible. The anecdote on Cho almost brought tears to my eyes. Spectacular piece!
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was very insightful.
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
An interesting look at the different perspectives and reactions of grief. A nice read, Violin.

Koky
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was wonderful - it's nice to see everybody's perspective on Dumbledore's death. I really liked the Slytherin's most of all - it's dark, and everything flows well.

Great job. I'm favoriting this.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very poignant pieces. Your Daphne is lovely, and the other Slytherin are so very much so. The anecdote about Cho is just how I'd imagine that taking place, and the Neville/Luna... perfectly subtle.

Lovely piece. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Sad, but well-written. Especially liked Justin, Cho and Harry's. Good job.

Reader-Writer.
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very nicely done! Your writing is very clear, and you've captured the characters well. Beautiful.
Deandra chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow! That'll get your emotions pumping after a mind-numbing session of jury duty "sitting and waiting"! Brought tears to my eyes several times, and I thought the various reactions quite appropriate to each person. Very well done, as always!

- Deandra

Neville Longbottom stays awake far, far into the night, even after the Weasleys who had decided to stay in the hospital wing had fallen asleep. - I think you possibly should add commas before and after the phrase "who had decided to stay in the hospital wing" to improve readability.
mcrbrat97 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
this was really reall good! i liked it. eric and justin were my favorite.
Annieisjaws chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
omg. this is so sad. i couldn't believe that dumbledore was dead when i read book six. don't we just love neville though!
theessenceofsyd chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Angsty- But really well written! I really enjoyed it all!