Reviews for Feeling Human
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Really Mel? Really? Poor Wanda, she was being embarrassed!;)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Really liked this :)

It scratched that itch I had to see a 'different' side to Wanda and Ian :P

SO freaking glad I scratched that itch ;)

Great O/S. Thanks for writing and sharing :D
jane chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
three simple words;i liked it.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was awesome. I am totally a fan of Ian. Jared should go jump off a cliff . . . And I love that you accept criticism. It shows that you are passionate about your writting. I like you already. _
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh i SOO LOVE iit

iit was SOO perfect
Hae14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
hahhahah! i loved the end lol.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I. LOOVE. IIT!

FREAKIN' AWESOME!

YOU ARE ONW OF MY FAVE AUTHORS, YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR!
ms.Reaper chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hello! hey I must congratulate you. Was great. and the end.. oh my gosh... hahahaha xD Really good
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hello )

This is really great! I read the book and i was really hoping someone would have filled that gap with something, and this is exactly right! You're a great writer, keep it up!

Thanks for keeping me entertained!

Rose
Ayame chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Jajajaja; i like you fic very much, you fic is so good and i like the part of “Is the ‘big feet’ stuff true or is it just another urban legend?” .~ is the complement of caind and lust... PD. sorry for the ortographi but i dont practice much; Gambatte, Ja Ne!
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
First I love the disclaimer it is so true! Awesome discription of Ians eyes to *sigh*

“Is the ‘big feet’ stuff true or is it just another urban legend?” LMAO..loved it great job!
Hyper Puck chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
story good.

what did that very last line mean though.
monster'freak chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
haha the last sentence was funy:D

jaja really good:D
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
lol great last line. :D
ldreed chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Awesome! This was soo cute, I loved it! I know this sounds perverted, but I'm glad someone put some sex into The Host! Great job! ; - )