Reviews for Orange Retrospect
Fenrir chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
and the sad part is that this is probly the way the blonde haired, ornge jumo suit wearin, nuckle head feels about it all. This was a beautiful piece of literature.
Maniac Tenshi Makenshi chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was a brilliant work. I love it. A lot. You got everything perfect in my opinion! It's creative, intriguing, truthful, and enjoyable. I look forward to reading the others in your Retrospect series.

Nice job!

SS.B.M.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I almost cried at the beauty of it
gwen Gamgee chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
beautiful. fitting. awsomely true. Yes, it rocks. Good job.

Now, things that could use fixing: the bit about Sakura becomeing the strongest could be clarified a tiny bit. I know you don't want to use her name, that would ruin the style you're useing, but you need something, because I had to read that bit twice to be sure.

Also, last sentence, "you still have one that couldn't make you happier then you already are"... yeah, I get the feeling of finish you're trying to go for, but tis still a little akward. I would see if I could re word it. Just an oppinion.

But yes, this fic is awsome, and I truly enjoyed it.

Hope to read you again,

Gwen
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i dont understnad why you only got 2 reviews (now 3) youre an AMAZING writer and you have amazing stories/drabbles and they're just soo well written! keep up the work and always know that i read your stories :D
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very good. I love all the pros and cons of a family. Good contrast. Kudos. Crystal
Aqua Master chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was really beautifully done. Good job. I liked it. Could have used a tad-bit more detailing though.