Reviews for SWAT Kats Cristmas Tales
Draculella chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I think I could get a cavity off of this...but it's so sweet! *sniffle*
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
lol A grenade launcher for Felina, huh? lol it fits with her personality. Poor Uly though a tracker, with everything he goes through he really does need one.
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
lol, these never get old.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
aw, cute, cute. kinda sappy but hey it's the holidays and their supposed to be sappy. lol :3
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Razor reavled who is he and that was sweet of him. And by the looks of it Feral is starting to accpet thing around him.
Cody Furlong chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
These latest two were sweet, you did a nice job on them, and I see you even managed to get Chance and Jake in there too, thanks for letting them have Christmas as well.
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Wow, Feral and Razor really can't kept their hands off each other. But it was a good chapter.
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Good chapter...I like this one about Feral and seem that Feral really hasn't accpet things that make so easy yet. But such thing take time. But it a good thing that Chance is there it help.

I don't know what it is about the kitten Callista but something about her...that kitten is just way to smart for her own good send a shiver though me. Just at kindergarten age but smart as a high school junor? She should at lest try to make friends with normal kids her ages...ah...not that I saying that hanging out with adults isn't bad or not. Oh, well...good chapter anway!
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
ouch, that's sad.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
These last two stories were on par with the rest of your stories. I.E. really great, but I have a question. Where is Jake in all of these? Jake is a very important member of Chance's family too, so would not it make sense that he would be with Chance for Christmas?
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
:( that so sad...Y_Y I at lest that they would have come close happy christmas for the guys.
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
Oh, just love christmas story of Feral and Chance. I can only guess what going to come out next. You have a lot of complete stories.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
heh, gonna have their hands full aren't they. very sweet story. What was in the package though? till the next.
missfae chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Finally getting back on the board to read all your wonderful updates. I am a Chance/Uly fangirl. Thank you for this, it was sweet and I am happy that Chance revealed himself. What a great gift and then what Uly had for him in return was wonderful.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
very nice, as always. not to be sucking up here but idk if you have a story that i haven't liked. even though you usually put poor Uly through the ringer. lol till the next.