Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
Darthjester13 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
interesting story
hiNAru Aburame chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Hi!

And... mmm, i like it and i hope you continue... sometime... soon?... pleeeeeease? *.*

... Greetings! n_n
MilkTeaGhost chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
The chair idea gave me a plotbunny. -_- Do you mind if I use the idea of that chair in a story? I'll credit you if I write it.
Oddity chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
i read the first chapter, and realized something. amids all there blood in the civil war, not a mark aganst them has been made. and it feels... off balense. think, they started a war, murded, destroyed konoha for a monarchy held together by unfathomble luck and powers. but they still bear the mark of thoughs who wold make war.

perhapes a scar to apeas the gultless victims of the civil war.

just a thought.

minde you, fantastic end result, the two demons in eternal play, still bathed in there birth blood and doing all they can to prosper there kingdome. but the blood on there hands will never wash off, and thats why a scar forms on every warborn king and queen. they set there seeing all and doing all without knowing of the inocents they slaughtered, the misunderstanding and such lost to the sea of civil war.

something ought to remind them of the line they crosed.

oh and the lemon was fantasic! interesting scene for the allseein g eye.}
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
that was slightly disturbing...but enjoyably disturbing
Encuentrame chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
You know, I think Naruto is becoming much more angsty lately... or maybe it's just affecting me more. This chapter really made me sad. Poor Kushina.
Morriganna chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
I bet Minato knew she was going to die too. Well, his son turned out alright, I think...
Morriganna chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
An arranged marriage can have many downsides, but if both parties are willing, then they can achieve some sort of happiness...or content.
Selonianth chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Little bumblebee... Soi Fon's Zanpakutou from Bleach is Suzembachi and I call it Little Bumblebee
Selonianth chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
i love it more please
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Good stuff. Nice characterization.

Hope to see more soon.
daniel-gudman chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Somehow... I don't think the famous assassin, the "Daimyo Killer" of Hidden Mist would be taken quite so easily, but okay.

Especially since the last time he saw Tenten she threw a bomb at him.

But, it was well written.
Selonianth chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
i like it... and you'd have thought that anko would have updated his wardrobe a long time ago
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Who would have ever thought ? Nice take on the Akamichi.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Wonderfully intense and macabre.

Bittersweet.