Reviews for Road to Tomorrow
Shellyluv34 chapter 33 . 9/21
What a brilliant story pity it was never finished reall was amazing
sexyblossom08 chapter 1 . 8/31
Remy saw naked Rogue..
Paulina Ann chapter 33 . 1/2
Hoping you choose to continue the story. I want to know what happens!
Lightingboy5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
in xaviers vison she still has hur puurole lipstick i know this is a fanflick but come on
amd5551 chapter 33 . 10/1/2013
Absolutely addicting. You have a unique storyline here and I do hope you will continue your stories. I'm sure your fans cannot wait to see who the villain will be and then some :) Sweet and yet aspiring character developments you have for both Gambit and Rogue. Nice work!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/20/2013
what a cliff hanger! why no update in 4 years? where are you? I would Pm you but it's blocked...
Dragonstars chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
could you please come back to this story? don't leave it hanging here, it deserves better than that!
Gambit's green eyed Chere chapter 33 . 11/14/2011
*stands up and throws a chair into the wall then screams*

I LOVE YOU! And your writing!

But seriously update soon it's just getting to the good part

Altho I do have a request I know this is odd but when rogue absorbs remy

Her turn red and black like remys i was wOndering if you could maybe slip that In next time she absorbs him you don't haf to but I thought it would be kind of cool

Anyways thanks for listening to me ramble on

Proffesionalfangirl chapter 33 . 10/24/2011
I adore this story! :D... the only thing that'd make it better if Remy was seriously injured or summat :L please update... I do know its beeeeeen a veeeerrrry long while.. please?
Hope Hannigan chapter 33 . 7/17/2011

I 've just read this story and am definitely interested in reading more. I hope you did not abandon the idea of updating it. Even though you haven't updated it in a while...

I can even help you with the French (it's my native) as I noticed mistakes here and there (nothing big, just stuff you know when you've spoken a language your whole life).

Keep the good work coming ;)

BlackTrick chapter 33 . 6/20/2011
Please please please finish this story.
Princess.1eah chapter 33 . 3/28/2011
I love this story! Plzv plz plz plz update a new chapter! I LOVE THIS STORY! !
esthete-of-the-world chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Love it so far! Except... Did you just call Kurt Kirk?
Allleila chapter 33 . 8/14/2010

jadeDino chapter 33 . 8/4/2010
Good idea using Emma the ghost, honestly I didn't think she'd be able to open the locks on the door, like I said it was a good idea. -Jade.