Reviews for Times of Change
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
AMAZING! But why did you abandon it!? D:
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
GAHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO! you have to update I have to know what happens!
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Please update or I will track you down and kill you with a SPOON! RAWRrrrrrrrZ!¡!¡
Sakurane chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE where this is going! I can picture everything... it's like being back in the world of Princess Mononoke!
millixme chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
wow, i have to say this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I hope u would take the time to finish it, it is that good.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
o wow, this is a very interesting point of view that you have put in words here. i look forward to it's continuation eagerly.
Gemaster chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
It's a very exciting story. i can't wait to read more.
Sadistic Kunoichi-13 chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Nice. Baby San is so cute! XD

Oh, you forgot to change her baby talk to resemble Tsume's name. It's still "Ka".
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Wow! I love your story about how Moro found San! If they'd bothered to explain how they'd found her in detail I bet it'd be exactly like this. Will you do more of this story, up 'till the part in movie when we first see them? That's like 13 or so years to cover, would ya? Please? Lol, love you story and it's my new favourite favourite!
SanctumAsylum chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Simply amazing! I've read a few stories attempting San's childhood, but none that compare to this. The raw nature you've captured of these wolves lives and sacrifices makes me anticipate the next chapter! Please, update soon! :]
Sesshomaru Dogdemon chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
oh its really interesting, are you going to put the movie in this story and go further with it? This story is great.
snoozbuster chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Wow, this is a great story. I really hope you update soon. :P The story of San's childhood is rarely attempted, and seldom done well. Very good plot with lots of suspense (cliffhangers ftw!). Keep up the good work!
Zoranthi chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Your story is really great and unique!
Bara Youkai chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw, that was very sweet!
FlushedFox chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
rawr! i will review and i will extravagantly explain how fabulous this story is!

hehe lol this is such a cute story, please continue your awesomeness!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »