Reviews for New Moon: Following Edward
taylorluv chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
um...

y is he attracted to another girl?

i mean it seems like he aint broken up bout Bella at all!

And its odvious she knows what he is...

i mean DUH!

i dont think ill read this

thx but NO thx
EJ 12212012 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Omg... I loved it! Bring on the action! I think the next chapter should be in Carlisle's POV! That would be awesome! Carlisle is one of my favorite Cullens. Go Carlisle!

LoveLove!

EJ 12212012 chapter 12 . 1/23/2009
I am So excited... I can't believe Rose told. I don't like the situation anymore than she does, but I mean really... betraying her own family? Betraying her own HUSBAND at that? Dear God... *rolls eyes and sighs* Can't wait for an update! (Haha... that rhymes..)

LoveLove!

EJ 12212012 chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
Edward is EVIL...
Megabitesz chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Don't beat yourself up about it the fighting sence was good and not wat I expected at all nice to keep me on my toes and as you know when I first started reading this I wasn't sure but now I want more ] it really is good but she is still no Bella p but I enjoyed the two chapters thnx so jea update soon again

xoxox Megan much love
EJ 12212012 chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
You are a truly amazing writer... I love your writing so much that my hatred for Edward couldn't make me stop reading. I loved how you put in that part about Celeste and Carlisle knowing each other long ago. I loved it when he was talking to her in her mind, and when she woke up and said she remembered what was at the end of the world, it was so beautiful it made me cry.

Keep up the good work,

Love Love!

EJ 12212012 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I have to review before I read any further.

I am SO pissed at Edward! The turd! He doesn't deserve either of them! First he leaves Bella, then, in like no time at all, he is ready to risk this girl's life? The...! I am at a loss as to what words would be sufficient as to describe the HATRED I feel for... Edward... *Hisses at screen, but too quiet for anyone listening to hear.*

I wish I was there and that I was a witch so that I could kill him MYSELF! GR! AH!

So… so… D! *glares and snarls at the computer screen, earning wary glances from family members...*

Okay, back to reading. I just had to vent. XP
Elphabella1122 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
WHAT IS SHE? A vampire hunter!
Jenniferlam chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
amazing, please write more! (:
Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
In the middle of this chapter it says that Edward cried, well how? Vampires can't cry in Twilight.

Otherwise it's a very good story!
Megabitesz chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
this is good i want to know what happens next although i have said vampires cant cry and they eyes are topaz as well and bella is the love of his life i found myself getting very upset lols well if this is following edward trhen at the end he goes back to bella and really does love her well at least i hope so but i still want more so please uodate soon but edward should be bellas
scarred redvine chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
Cute!
scarred redvine chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Evil Head Warlocks! They want to kill the Cullens! Meke them die and let Celeste rule the world! I can't wait for the next chapter!
scarred redvine chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Edward is a betrayer! I think Celeste and Edward would make a better couple than Bella and Edward don't you think? I think this story is great so far! Keep up the good work!

~Am
scarred redvine chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
I love it! I can't wait to see how this turns out!