Reviews for Alliance
ToInfinityAndEvenFurther chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
well done.
ToInfinityAndEvenFurther chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I hope you make the end!
ToInfinityAndEvenFurther chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Ok, I'll tell you now I'm very interested in this. I'd like to see the climax you have in mind for this story.
DON'T

YOU

DARE

NOT

FINISH

THIS.
ToInfinityAndEvenFurther chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Good to see you're characters are strong. Almost all of the dialogue I can associate to the individual characters on the show.

DON'T

YOU

DARE

NOT

FINISH

THIS.
ToInfinityAndEvenFurther chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very clean! It's clear that you know how to pace yourself. That's a quality, a lot of authors run out of steam and begin to ramble by halfway through the chapter, I hope you keep it up!
Interesting, and, yes I am also one who has considered their relationship as a possibility. It does make sense, especially when you consider that whooping and hollering Rocket did after Mira saved him in "Star Thought." And their personalities could match up well.
Keep it up. I'll say it again, I like that you can maintain your pace!
One thing though, I don't know if you intended this, but it makes it a bit difficult to read when there is no spacing in the paragraphs between Commander Nebula in Star Command and Mira on Tangea. I think some empty paragraph spaces in between will not only make your story look better, it will also get into your head the idea that you have just finished a scene yourself! And that is always a good motivator to continue building your story!

Cheers from Australia,
Aaron.
Voyagegirl chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
There. Happy? I read it. ;) Great job, sis!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 10 . 8/7/2010

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010

KJ17 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
I can't beleive that XR got Zurg monoluging! That was great. Please keep going. This is awesome!
SlasherMask chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
As i was bored i decided check every single section in to see if there was any franchise/series fics i like since i randomly out of boredom clicked Buzz Lightyear fics i just had to review since name Team Rocket reminds me of something... "Hilarious"(Hint: Pokemon)
KJ17 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Keep going please. This a great story.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
hey!

wow...looks like Mira & Rocket are actually getting along.

KJ17 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Nice dramatic ending. And XR's camera flash...typical. Good work.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
hey!

looks like they have a plan. hopefully it works.

Gurz chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
And so the plot thickens...

I always wanted to say that. And way to leave us on a cliff-hanger!