Reviews for Harry and His New Family
I have read this story so many times I'm in love with it I love how you wrote the characters and the Interactions tje sternness the cuteness i hope this never gets deleted I also love the protectiveness from the parents the sadness the happiness you habe drawn me in
NtumyP chapter 42 . 11/15/2017
The twins are so cute and hilarious
NtumyP chapter 23 . 11/15/2017
It’s so nice to see Harry and Severus laughing and joking together
NtumyP chapter 21 . 11/15/2017
I’m really happy for Harry. And the panic attacks are completely normal, I mean he’s been through a lot
AnxietyMyFriend chapter 20 . 11/13/2017
The Histories of my heart chapter 85 . 9/12/2017
another year has passed and that means that I have to try again to convince you to continue your stories. First of all I do not mean to be rude or stalking or any other bad things that you may think of me, I just really hope that if I keep sending messages, with a respectable amount of time between them, then you will remember that there are still many of us out there that have not, and probably will never, forget your work. So here it goes again:
I love your work and have read all your stories and I really, really, really hope you continue them. They are beautiful well written and teach you a lot about many difficult situations.
If you can't write all the time, like most people, then if one day you have nothing to do and feel nostalgic please write something and post it (my favorite is Cherokee camp just so you have an idea).
Thank you so much for everything and I really hope that everything is alright with you..
Inês Gil Mata
fashiondivac chapter 60 . 7/29/2017
Actually, Fred was right. When referring to another person and yourself, you always put them first. The exception is when it is not in the subject of the sentence.
Caiti chapter 29 . 7/27/2017
Also, it said that they were friends when they were 16. In their fifth year(15) Lily called off their friendship.
Caiti chapter 26 . 7/27/2017
Hmm... when is this? How old are they? I would assume 1993, since the '81 "explosion" happened 12 years ago, but I could be wrong. I am slightly jealous of ivy, because I feel I should have been the one to steal Sev's heart.

AnimeBook's chapter 70 . 4/28/2017
Okay I have read the story I can't tell you how many times and I just had this thought about the chapter, doesn't Harry wear a tie as part of his school uniform? So why is he freaking about having to wear a tie? And yes I'm ignoring that he's freaking out cuz he feels like he can't breathe but besides that, you think he would be used to it. Unless it's a bowtie? It's a bow tie is in it? LOL.
amiee.conklin.5 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
I love Harry's new family but when are you going write the 3
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 84 . 2/17/2017
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 80 . 2/17/2017
Oh the angst :O I love it and hate it at the same time, it's so conflicting. I feel terrible for Harry and I'm a bit angry at Severus, though I understand him completely.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 62 . 2/17/2017
Oh god :O This is why I never approved of the ball bashing game in secondary school, though I and everyone else sniggered when a teacher used the slang term for the game. It's basically when lads punch each other in the balls when they least expect it. Right at this very moment I'm glad I'm not male or I fear I'd be cringing more than I am now!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 55 . 2/17/2017
Oh I know how he feels, if I had to repeat the year in school, when I was in school and I couldn't graduate with my best mate or share classes with him it would've broken me.
3,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »