Reviews for Harry and His New Family
Just a Ransome comment... I have an account but not always online

Whoever told you that Harry's crying too much obviously doesn't have an imagination of how deeply things can affect people emotionally.

I think you're doing an awesome job :-)
VX888 chapter 30 . 10/14
I disagree with the people who told you it was boring to see Harry cry all the time. In my opinion, this is not an action Fanfic but more of a slice of life/psycholigical Fanfic. The point is to follow Harry in his recovery and that takes time! He's been with the Snapes for less than a week after years of abuse! He's not gonna become all happy and healthy just because he wants to and to write it as such would be stupid and a waste of time! Personnally, I love your Fanfic. It's so much harder to write a psych fanfic than an action fanfic because your characters have to be spot on and consistant for the fic to be realistic and I think you're doing an awesome job so keep it up!
(I've actually finished part II already so if you could post part III, I would be a VERY happy reader! :)
P.S. if betas are a problem, i'd be happy to help ;)
Magenta Robes chapter 30 . 10/12
Just wanted to say that what you are calling an 'applicator', is usually called an 'inhaler' or a 'puffer'. Only once had I read the description of what the applicator looked like did I fully understand what it was.

But otherwise it is an overall good, well-though out story.
Alex chapter 84 . 6/4
Alex chapter 80 . 6/4
Did he just accidentally apparate
Alex chapter 71 . 6/4
All the guys in my band want that spell
Alex chapter 70 . 6/4
Harry with flat hair? Serious magic
Alex chapter 67 . 6/3
Poor Harry, you are so mean to him
Alex chapter 58 . 6/3
I half expected a panic attack, I'm not even sure he won't still have one.
Alex chapter 57 . 6/3
Harry is gonna get in trouble
Alex chapter 55 . 6/3
Harry is an idiot, and ought to be attended 24/7
Alex chapter 54 . 6/3
Harry is an idiot, he should know better than to take performance enhancers
Alex chapter 52 . 6/3
Is Severus acting scary, or is he acting scared
Alex chapter 37 . 6/2
If Harry starts going suicidal I hope you have a good reason
Alex chapter 34 . 6/2
Reminds me of my sister and me when we're home alone. I think my parents are convinced we only argue to annoy them
3,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »