Reviews for Harry and His New Family
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 84 . 2/17
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 80 . 2/17
Oh the angst :O I love it and hate it at the same time, it's so conflicting. I feel terrible for Harry and I'm a bit angry at Severus, though I understand him completely.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 62 . 2/17
Oh god :O This is why I never approved of the ball bashing game in secondary school, though I and everyone else sniggered when a teacher used the slang term for the game. It's basically when lads punch each other in the balls when they least expect it. Right at this very moment I'm glad I'm not male or I fear I'd be cringing more than I am now!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 55 . 2/17
Oh I know how he feels, if I had to repeat the year in school, when I was in school and I couldn't graduate with my best mate or share classes with him it would've broken me.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 47 . 2/17
They had a miscarriage didn't they? :( it sounds like it. I'm annoyed with them however because Harry's problems concentrating are different from laziness but I hope he gets the help he needs.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 42 . 2/17
I have a huge soft spot for Remus, it's his wand I have from Diagon Alley :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 38 . 2/17
I wasn't sure about Ivy at first but I think I like her? It's not a character flaw or anything, I just tend to read fics where it's mainly men :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 33 . 2/17
That's actually adorable :P
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 28 . 2/17
I have to say I would've done much more than hit him like that, arrogant little twat! Excuse my language but there's no excuse to treat someone like that, I used to be angry but I never lashed out at people that way, but then again people do react differently. Though envisioning canon Hermione punching Malfoy helps :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 25 . 2/17
Oh I love fluff! Though a story I once read had several bits of fluff in almost every chapter and there was over 100 of them, so the novelty wore off a little.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 24 . 2/17
It seems horrible that we wish for him to have a panic attack doesn't it? xD But it's just a case of extra bonding/comfort and I'm a softie for that kind of thing :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 16 . 2/17
I'm sorry but I really do find Paul annoying :P Give me Dobby any day! The only Paul I want in my life is the alien who shouts "Yo, fucknuts!" and is fond of a smoke every now and then xD
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 15 . 2/17
That is so bizarre. Why would you comb your hair and take a shower before sleeping? Surely it makes more sense to do so in the morning? And taking a leak while sitting down, poor lads :O
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 6 . 2/17
I like James :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 3 . 2/17
Wow, I need lessons in the art of feels :O I've wrote a few Hurt/Comfort but my heart is bleeding for Harry :( Yay for Severus though!
3,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »