Reviews for Harry and His New Family
Therealfinn19 chapter 46 . 1/24
Pouika chapter 85 . 12/19/2015
MErci pour cette histoire je file lire le 2 ! Thank you very much for your story ! i go to read the 2 !
Pouika chapter 62 . 12/18/2015
Poor Ryry
Pouika chapter 57 . 12/17/2015
Ry commence à appeler Ivy et Severus Papa et Maman, trop mignon !
et une crise de joie hihi pauvre Ryry
Pouika chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
I start by the transqlation , but i would like to lnow the continuation hurry ! So i'm here !
Merci !
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2015
Just a Ransome comment... I have an account but not always online

Whoever told you that Harry's crying too much obviously doesn't have an imagination of how deeply things can affect people emotionally.

I think you're doing an awesome job :-)
VX888 chapter 30 . 10/14/2015
I disagree with the people who told you it was boring to see Harry cry all the time. In my opinion, this is not an action Fanfic but more of a slice of life/psycholigical Fanfic. The point is to follow Harry in his recovery and that takes time! He's been with the Snapes for less than a week after years of abuse! He's not gonna become all happy and healthy just because he wants to and to write it as such would be stupid and a waste of time! Personnally, I love your Fanfic. It's so much harder to write a psych fanfic than an action fanfic because your characters have to be spot on and consistant for the fic to be realistic and I think you're doing an awesome job so keep it up!
(I've actually finished part II already so if you could post part III, I would be a VERY happy reader! :)
P.S. if betas are a problem, i'd be happy to help ;)
Magenta Robes chapter 30 . 10/12/2015
Hi
Just wanted to say that what you are calling an 'applicator', is usually called an 'inhaler' or a 'puffer'. Only once had I read the description of what the applicator looked like did I fully understand what it was.

But otherwise it is an overall good, well-though out story.
Alex chapter 84 . 6/4/2015
SEQUEL!
Alex chapter 80 . 6/4/2015
Did he just accidentally apparate
Alex chapter 71 . 6/4/2015
All the guys in my band want that spell
Alex chapter 70 . 6/4/2015
Harry with flat hair? Serious magic
Alex chapter 67 . 6/3/2015
Poor Harry, you are so mean to him
Alex chapter 58 . 6/3/2015
I half expected a panic attack, I'm not even sure he won't still have one.
Alex chapter 57 . 6/3/2015
Harry is gonna get in trouble
3,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »