Reviews for Harry and His New Family
The Histories of my heart chapter 85 . 9/12
Hi,
another year has passed and that means that I have to try again to convince you to continue your stories. First of all I do not mean to be rude or stalking or any other bad things that you may think of me, I just really hope that if I keep sending messages, with a respectable amount of time between them, then you will remember that there are still many of us out there that have not, and probably will never, forget your work. So here it goes again:
I love your work and have read all your stories and I really, really, really hope you continue them. They are beautiful well written and teach you a lot about many difficult situations.
If you can't write all the time, like most people, then if one day you have nothing to do and feel nostalgic please write something and post it (my favorite is Cherokee camp just so you have an idea).
Thank you so much for everything and I really hope that everything is alright with you..
InĂªs Gil Mata
fashiondivac chapter 60 . 7/29
Actually, Fred was right. When referring to another person and yourself, you always put them first. The exception is when it is not in the subject of the sentence.
Caiti chapter 29 . 7/27
Also, it said that they were friends when they were 16. In their fifth year(15) Lily called off their friendship.
Caiti chapter 26 . 7/27
Hmm... when is this? How old are they? I would assume 1993, since the '81 "explosion" happened 12 years ago, but I could be wrong. I am slightly jealous of ivy, because I feel I should have been the one to steal Sev's heart.

CAITEVERUS!33
AnimeBook's chapter 70 . 4/28
Okay I have read the story I can't tell you how many times and I just had this thought about the chapter, doesn't Harry wear a tie as part of his school uniform? So why is he freaking about having to wear a tie? And yes I'm ignoring that he's freaking out cuz he feels like he can't breathe but besides that, you think he would be used to it. Unless it's a bowtie? It's a bow tie is in it? LOL.
amiee.conklin.5 chapter 1 . 3/7
I love Harry's new family but when are you going write the 3
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 84 . 2/17
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 80 . 2/17
Oh the angst :O I love it and hate it at the same time, it's so conflicting. I feel terrible for Harry and I'm a bit angry at Severus, though I understand him completely.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 62 . 2/17
Oh god :O This is why I never approved of the ball bashing game in secondary school, though I and everyone else sniggered when a teacher used the slang term for the game. It's basically when lads punch each other in the balls when they least expect it. Right at this very moment I'm glad I'm not male or I fear I'd be cringing more than I am now!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 55 . 2/17
Oh I know how he feels, if I had to repeat the year in school, when I was in school and I couldn't graduate with my best mate or share classes with him it would've broken me.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 47 . 2/17
They had a miscarriage didn't they? :( it sounds like it. I'm annoyed with them however because Harry's problems concentrating are different from laziness but I hope he gets the help he needs.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 42 . 2/17
I have a huge soft spot for Remus, it's his wand I have from Diagon Alley :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 38 . 2/17
I wasn't sure about Ivy at first but I think I like her? It's not a character flaw or anything, I just tend to read fics where it's mainly men :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 33 . 2/17
That's actually adorable :P
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 28 . 2/17
I have to say I would've done much more than hit him like that, arrogant little twat! Excuse my language but there's no excuse to treat someone like that, I used to be angry but I never lashed out at people that way, but then again people do react differently. Though envisioning canon Hermione punching Malfoy helps :)
3,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »