Reviews for Beauty Shows Itself with a bit of Cruelty
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That, or cheré that was beautiful~ And perfectly Zexion, just, nya~ BEAUTIFUL! 4
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I loved it When I found out most of it was illusions, I couldn't help but think that it was so in character.
ZuKoBaBe on DA chapter 1 . 12/2/2009

that was AWESOME! i loved that illusion, i could picture it all so clearly, the pain, the wads AWESOEM *jumps around like the little fangirl she is*
F-cktheWorld chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
LOVED IT! Who'd of thought Zexy could be so erotic? In a totally LOL-I-torture-you way xD

Very good! Hehe Dom-ukes are the best! Mini adorable little semes!

Im glad Ive found a good MarluZeku author :3 I may check out your other storys! Especially if they're yaoi!

Codash chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love hyou for this! I love it when people take advantage of the fact that zexi has the power of illusion! and seriously it really shouldn't be all that hard to write a fic that takes place in castle oblivion! I hate needles so I was especially cringig at that part but, not because of you! I think I found a new favorite authour! Sequel please?
crimsondeathhurts chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This story was just wonderfuly sexy. Even through the tortue I was thinking that Zexion was amazing for still making the entire thing enjoyable. He's a cute little psychopath. You have my respect! XD
Kyttiecat chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow.. that was amazingly hot.. and I absolutely LOVED the ending. I've never really thought about the Marluxia/Zexion pairings, but I think that you've made me a fan. Excellent work and very well written!
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
-for some readon has a choir of people with the musci stuff that make the 'dun dun dun' sound-

How it fits :D

Good story, evil Zexy so cute~
PharaohDeli chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh. My. God. This fic was absolutely fantastic! Never before have I seen Sadist!Zexion~ Seriously, this was one of the best Zexion/Marluxia fanfictions I have ever read (and I've read my fair share)Kudos.

Love the ending, by the way ;3
Kinshua chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
hm...well there isn't much to say about that

Amazing writing style, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing. _
Jewlin-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Pure genius! I loved it especially the fact that Zexion was the one in charge for once! It was brilliant! Your portrayle of them was perfect! I couldn't picture it any other way...or could I? XD

Anyway loved the story and I hope to read more of your stuff! (Especially if it involves Marluxia and Zexion XD )
Akarui Siren chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
o~ first time i see Zex ruling over Marly in his illusion... xD
Totschafe chapter 1 . 12/17/2008

Dag nabbit that was hawt. I was all jumpy and stuff, especially with the needles. You KNOW about my thing with needles. In that situation, I would probably faint. X_x But hot nonetheless.

And the END. Ohemgee, how open-ended! *_* I expect more out of you young missy. XD Your Marly loves it, even if you're not my Zexy. ;_;