Reviews for Festivities
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Squee! Plant time! So adorable!

All over this fic is just so much warm fuzies. I just love your style of fluff.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ah, as the holidays draw near, I can think of no better present than yet another wonderful little ficlet from our resident Mistress of Fluff, Lil-Samuu. _ Cute, fun, and in character as always.

I'm curious, have you played through Knight of Ratatosk/Dawn of the New World yet? There's plenty of little scenes within the game that I'm sure your deviously fluffy mind could expand on. P Good luck finding them all before I steal them.

~ZefieK
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh! I was so surprised to see this notice in my inbox! That was so fast!

Anyway, I admit, I laughed at the line about poor Regal trying to teach Raine to cook. Reminds me of a song... Haha! (And though they say it's possible to me, I don't see how it's probable.) And of course, the "small explosions" and "burnt smells" make the picture a vivid one!

[Presea just sat at the table and continued to win.] BEST. LINE. EVER.

[where Lloyd was currently sat was] The first "was" shouldn't be there.

[As well as reading Lloyd was quite convinced that Genis was plotting something.] Gee, Lloyd, now why would you think something like that?

[“Are you plotting something Genis?”] Haha, I love how she just KNOWS.

[“Whoa, bud, on the lips!” Zelos cheered, whistling at them.] I totally saw this coming, and I was waiting for "bud"!

Heehee! And the last line! Priceless! This was just too cute. I love how Noishe "learned a new trick". Genis is so clever. I had so much fun reading this. Thanks so much for writing it! I really appreciate it. And I apologize for the lame review I'm giving you. I wish I could make it longer... bah.

Happy Holidays!