Reviews for One Step at a Time
Jenni chapter 5 . 6/15
Hermosa historia; un ejemplo de superaciĆ³n y amor verdadero. El amor hace que podamos superar todas las barreras y podemos ver a Edward un hombre fuerte; testarudo; terco pero que ama a su esposa y seria capaz de hacer lo que sea; vencer sus temores y luchar por ella; y Bella un gran mujer que ama incondicionalmente a su esposo y lo apoya en todo. Una linda pareja.
Ayelen chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Hi, i really love your fanfic ... it was so nice ! i'm from Argentina and i don't know to much speak English but i tried and i read all ! you are such a good writter
texasangel75 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
love it! :)
monicaalexr chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
it's really amazing
loved it xD
bellawu chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
The first ch is so good. Make me sad :(
kmfroggi chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
this was really great! everything he was feeling you could understand, even all the stresses that bella felt. its so sad when someone you love gives up! awesome story!
atenaschan chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
i loved it 3
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I can't stand Alice, I'm not liking her can all. I guess she can't understand what Bella is going through, if Jasper was paralyzed she would want to do the same thing and be by Jaspers side. I think she is being selfish by the way she is acting.
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT WAS GREAT, AWESOME, WONDERFUL AND SO MUCH MORE!
magmom2 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I would love to see how Edward and Bella go on to have a family and a HEA.
ButterscotchEyes chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I can't believe I haven't ever read this before, because it was so good! I know it has been a while since you wrote this, but I hope you write a sequel one day.
ama2978 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
What a great little story. I loved Edwards development as a character. Thanks so much for writing. I really enjoyed it.
Maaarimar chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
OMG! You gotta do a sequel, it was fantastic, one of my favourites, it was just.. ahh, I cant even describe it.

you right incredibly awesome!

kisses.

PD: do not forget about qriting the sequel
edwardloversince1918 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Please make a sequel ! I loved reading this and I cried when he walked it was amazing ! :) 3
alwaysNaruHina chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
Lovely story, and of course I want to read the sequel. See you soon