Reviews for Wait for Me?
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
What the fuck did I just read?!

The story started out with a nice mood, Hanabi was ontop of Naruto, and I was enjoying the story.

I turn to the second chapter and find out that you tried to troll ALL of your readers by mixing in Spider-man and Naruto?

That's it.

I'm unsubscribing.
You Dick chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I wrote a gigantic rant about how both you and this story sucks donkey balls, but I vented, d-d-deleted the rant, and now I'm calm.

I don't care if you don't ignore flames, or if you think that I'm a "holier-than-thou" (protip: sanctimonious) asshole, or that you write how you please, RANDOMLY PUTTING SPIDER-MAN SHIT IN PLACES WHERE IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE IS NOT GOOD WRITING. IT RUINS A MEDIOCRE-AT-BEST STORY.

I liked the first chapter fine, though. ;D WAFF all around, and all that, but childhood friends from 6 and below that are romantically or sexually attracted to each other are psychologically incestuous. See "Westermarck Effect" on Wikipedia.

I read your profile. It made me hate your 21 year old "male" guts, but I read it.

You should be ashamed of yourself. For existing. Seriously. I mean, you pass Sturgeon's 90%, but I think that using Sturgeon's Law on the human race is WAY too optimistic.

Also, making a screen name, user name, or nick that has ANYTHING to do with anime or manga, especially the characters, is incredibly unoriginal and shows off your Otaku. As if that's something to show off. Gaijin prick.

To finish, I know, I read something like this on someone's profile (I loved them for this), but it deserves to be paraphrased here:

Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the end, then you have just proven yourself to be the WORST part of that ninety-five fucking percent.

And here's something of my own invention:

If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, you are the scum of the Earth.

You dick.
cade159 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Ok this is the oddest naruto fic ive ever and naruto dont mix
Wwatson chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Very good, I look forward to seeing more of this fic. Like how you brought Carnage into the story, will he and venom be making more appearences and are you going to be going along the animes' storyline or your own?
crisisicase chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Good writing itself but... i just have never liked the idea of sticking a random character out of spiderman or wherever into a Naruto story i think it cheapens the story and makes it harder to relate to the characters and become intrested in the story.
Shuriyaki-San chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Um...why is Spider-man shit appearing in Naruto?
Atra Ventus chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
You're taking stuff from other stories again...goddamnit.
Badboyzkg chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
i like this it gonna bump up 2 M wait 4 next update
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Look, I get that you like Venom. I do too. And I also get that you like Naruto.

What I DON'T get is this bizarre crossover you've divined - what's the point? Okay, okay; so it's YOUR fanfiction. I agree that you can do whatever you damn well please with it.

The issue at stake here is that Naruto already HAS an 'ace in the hole', as it were. Kyuubi. Or more accurately, access to the Kyuubi's chakra. He doesn't NEED a symbiote, and the cross is so blindingly atemporal that I can liken it to a room painted white save for half of one wall where a blind painter with epilepsy stuck his brush in a jar of pickle relish instead of paint. It simply doesn't FIT.

Aside from the glaringly obvious 'wtf' factor, I find that you are an excellent writer. The story is wonky, true, but at least it's wonky written well (how's THAT for alliteration?). I'm subscribing, but not adding to favourites. I'll reserve judgment for now, in light of the sheer amount of weirditude going on here.
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Great story so far I really like his pairing at lease more then Naruto x Hinate pairing anyway can't wait to see more so update soon if you can please
Heliosion chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Sweet
spedclass chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
shyguy1818 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
this awsome can you write more please.
postaled chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Keep it coming!
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
So I'm guessing that Venom became Carnage because of Kyubi's chakra?