Reviews for Double Blind
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
"I've missed you; are you really still my friend? Come play with me."

YES. House's inner child's actions speak louder than words. I loved this line.

Also, it can't get better than h/w pranking!
kawasai chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
XD

Have to say it was Kutner who really made me laugh. And the *photos*.

House and Wilson are so sweet. You captured their slightly crazy friendship and House's insecurities so well.
passionfornight chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Yay. Pranks always are the way to reassure a friend. There could be more though. Vines should be encouraged. Show should potential plot bunnines. Anyway. Nice little story.
Heidinanookie chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
lol. Wilson's jealous!
charmedgrl4ever chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
konnichi wa

*laughs* Very cute end. You should continue, though - go on with your own pranks that they use to attack each other back and forth. Fun. :)

Ha det

-Shan-
charmedgrl4ever chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
konban wa

You have such a knack, I love it. :) You just completely get into their heads, make it so real, so fun. I have no other words to describe my enjoyment of your writing.

Write forevermore -

Shan
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
That was amazing. You are such a great writer.
Heidinanookie chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Wow. Brilliant! you have a way of combining actual scenes with a bit of an emotional extension and behind-the-scenes view of the characters.

Is there going to be more? I'd love to see this going on!

oh, and btw, I know you are all for House-Wilson FRIENDSHIP but the way you write this it's so obvious (like it was for me while watching the ep) that they are so in love!

heidi
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow. Breathtaking in it's simplicity. I really loved that scene, too :) Since I'm a huge H/W-shipper, that one gave me hope again ;)