Reviews for It's A Clearwater Thing
blag08 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Jacob x Seth! 3

Hell even Jacob x Leah is so much better than him with either of those damn mary-sues (aka Bella and Nessie -.- ). So yeah, thank you, thank you for writing this.
lustofficial chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
:D

Ive always loved a gay Seth. Especially one-sided Seth/Jacob.

And Seth DOES have n extremely HUGE fanbase, its just filled with marysue writers.

Sadly there are not any OC guys.

Anyways, this was good.I think you kpet them in charecter.

BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
A great story. Very well written.
ScaryVampireGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
cant wait for more
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I adore Seth, and I like seeing Leah get a good story, too. I love them both being stuck on Jacob here, at one point or another. What is it about Blackwater that works so well?
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love Seth but maybe it's just cause he's Leah's little bro & reminds me of my little brother in the books... I like both the Clearwaters having crushes on Jacob, LOL!
ranandranandranandran chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love seth *coughcough*lookatusername*cough*! It would be awsome if he was gay. But that would mean he couldn't imprint on me which is just sad...
Dragon fangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Seth is one of my favs too! Your right, he should have more fans but people do generally fallow the main characters like sheep any how.
jandrews12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I think you should write more...I like it and I wish that it wasn't finished...well it's good...but you def should write more...
WhimsicalMerman chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
My friends won't believe me when I say Seth is gay.

Now I can say I'm not the only one.

I love Seth so much xD

He's amazing.

Hope there's more :)
margo clearwater chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
hey, Seth's biggest fan here! I agree, he needs a bigger fan base!

3 margo clearwater
metacognitive chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
*high-five* I love 'em too, man.

OH! Have you seen the guy who's gonna play him? Omigawd, I went total teenager on it, my heart almost stopped, lol.

I like this, and I'm adding it to my community.
AshleeAnarchy chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
haha, i am DEFINETLY part of seths fanbase! this is really cute, although im VERY happy that seth isnt really gay. is it wrong 2 wish 4 him 2 b real?
krissey cullen chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i like the fact that seth is gay. i think it is nice to finaly have a gay guy in twilight!
some1 who likes to read chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i really enjoyed this story. Love it