Reviews for It's A Clearwater Thing
Lilith D'Aubigne chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I adore JacobXSeth. :) It would be nice to have an older sibling to come out to. Friends tend to make 'crooked' and 'lean that way' jokes for weeks...0_o..atleast my damn friends...and half of them are gay/bi too. I wanted to carry extra-large rolls of duct tape with me for days.
dottie-cullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
haha i love seth,

hes my favourite wolf.

he'd actaully make a good gay.

its funny cause its true.

write more for me please!

:) x
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
OH, can i have a nessie voodoo doll!

Please, please, I'll pay for the kit and Leah can come have a slumber party and my place and make one with me!

Cause i want her to be my bestie, you see...

And Seth is amazing, he does need a bigger fan base for sure.
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Seth does need a bigger fanbase. He's so awesome.

Great story. Loved the character descriptions. And the voodoo doll of Renesmee sounds like something Leah would do. :)
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was really cute. :) I liked the part about Leah making a Renesmee voodoo doll. :D Great job.
Violet Eliot chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh my... This story is so cute and funny and sweet! I totally love Seth and I should have known that such a sweet guy could only be gay... -sighs- oh well. So that's why he hung around Jake so much... interesting. Haha a "Clearwater thing". Nice one.

OH and am I meant to be writing this review to your email address? Or can I leave it on the website of this fic?

Anyhow Update soon! Im really like this story!
BOOlexi chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
WOW.

just... wow.
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was great. Seth Clearwater is my favorite character too.
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
You bought a voodoo kit and made a Renesmee doll.”

“In my defense… the kit was on sale.”

haha good line and good story the last lines were good too!
Yours Truly Serendipity chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Seth is my favorite character too! I can't understand it, though, why he doesn't have a bigger fanbase.

But now to the story. It's great!
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Haha, for some odd reason it wouldn't surprise me if Seth actually came out of the closet! Now the Nessie voo-doo doll thing was FUNNY! To bad it didn't actually work...d*mn...Anyways good job it was funny! This is going to my favorites and you're right Seth should bigger fan base :3
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
lol

'you spent seven months moping over him.' 'and you made a voodoo renesmee doll' haha. that ws great, merry x-mas!
madameXblack chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love the Clearwaters!

That made me giggle!

They're so adorable!
karensky2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
cute! I love the brother/sister interaction. Would love to get a follow up!
Krum Cake chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw, this was really sweet - a perfect mix of humor and endearment. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »