Reviews for Meant to Say
Thats it?
This was clever and very amusing :)
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 1/1
Fun story. The tone does change, as you say. But Botha halves are equally enjoyable.
Catter the Mad chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
...I'm not entirely sure he didn't just poison him.
Catter the Mad chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
This feels like an old legend or fairy tale. In a REALLY GOOD WAY.
Bunnyprincess90 chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
I really love the way you potrays Draco in your fic here. very Seldomly you can find him potrayed as someone honest and speaks truthfully amd in my mind, if he is able to speak the truth, it is much like what you've written here. I like this Draco and love to read more of similar one. Thank you for such and enjoyable read fron the author.
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
I loved this story. thank you for having it where at the horcruxes were able to reunite into Tom Riddle . All that is except the one from the diary that was destroyed. thanks for this story.
ranoshi chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
Tom getting a second life, hint at possible Harry and Draco, Draco adapting and surviving so well, a happier(?) Snape, this is a beautifully weaved story. Humor, hope, dread, melancholy, awe, suspense, anticipation, everything was absolutely brilliant. Thank you for writing and recommending this story :-D
ranoshi chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
This is my favorite chapter so far, conversation between Voldemort and Draco is a total whoa.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Ah, poor Ginny, she actually did say what she meant.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Holy crap, this is so outrageous that it's funny. Lovely job ;-)
ranoshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This is going to take me a bit to decipher but I love the concept of heartiny what is meant versus what is actually said. A most useful but terrifying thing.
LoneTraveler chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
The end of the chapter is a little confusing. Draco and his "friend" just arrived, so why does his friend have seemingly recent school records? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. Anyway, this is a fun story!
Elliot Green chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
This was surprisingly enchanting, although it was a bit difficult to follow at times. But really, this was so sweet. I love the idea of it, too. Very novel!
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Well.. definitely no messy haired grey eyed babies there.. XD

Love how Severus ended up mentoring young Tom Riddle instead.

This is a nice read. Full of laughs at the beginning and then heart warming from middle to end.

Draco's character was the best. From the cowardly, superficial brat to a brave, and wise young man. He has definitely learned a way with honesty that makes the truth beautiful.