Reviews for Meant to Say
kimjo2 chapter 9 . 6/21
Fascinating...absolutely fascinating. Thanks so much
Rainstrom chapter 9 . 3/15
That was an awesome way to interpret the "Neither can live while the other survives" line. I wonder how long they'll be able to conceal the truth from Tom. He'll probably build a healthy set of morals now, but those nightmares are troubling.
GuLaLi561 chapter 9 . 1/24
What a plot twist. The ending gave out more possibilities for a new plot.
Love the Draco as The Fool. The flute thing was hilarious. Draco and Tom ‘s story were beautifully written and mesmerizing . I Love it
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
Thats it?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2017
This was clever and very amusing :)
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 1/1/2017
Fun story. The tone does change, as you say. But Botha halves are equally enjoyable.
Catter the Mad chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
...I'm not entirely sure he didn't just poison him.
Catter the Mad chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
This feels like an old legend or fairy tale. In a REALLY GOOD WAY.
Bunnyprincess90 chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
I really love the way you potrays Draco in your fic here. very Seldomly you can find him potrayed as someone honest and speaks truthfully amd in my mind, if he is able to speak the truth, it is much like what you've written here. I like this Draco and love to read more of similar one. Thank you for such and enjoyable read fron the author.
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
I loved this story. thank you for having it where at the horcruxes were able to reunite into Tom Riddle . All that is except the one from the diary that was destroyed. thanks for this story.
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
Tom getting a second life, hint at possible Harry and Draco, Draco adapting and surviving so well, a happier(?) Snape, this is a beautifully weaved story. Humor, hope, dread, melancholy, awe, suspense, anticipation, everything was absolutely brilliant. Thank you for writing and recommending this story :-D
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
This is my favorite chapter so far, conversation between Voldemort and Draco is a total whoa.
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Ah, poor Ginny, she actually did say what she meant.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Holy crap, this is so outrageous that it's funny. Lovely job ;-)
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This is going to take me a bit to decipher but I love the concept of heartiny what is meant versus what is actually said. A most useful but terrifying thing.