Reviews for Meant to Say
Taly-chan chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
By the time I got to the "Malfoy, thank God!" I though I was gonna miss it. By the time I finished the chapter, I had tears from laghing so hard, and though you deserved a review and high praise. You are a genius.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hahaha... Oh God, this is hillarious. Even more if I think hat would happen if I were affected in real life. Quite the social experiment I'd say.
PropertyoftheHBP chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
This is pretty much now my favourite fan-fiction ever. I was laughing aloud on numerous occasions; reading this made me feel really happy. I love love love how you write Snape, you manage to keep his 'true thoughts' believable AND highly amusing.

I hope you write more fics with Snape in it! As you can tell...I'm an avid fan. :)
shenmi meiren chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
brilliant!
dontcallmemadeline chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Great start, i'm really looking forward to reading more! (Hopefully soon!)
sun18 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
I wish you'd update this story. It's brilliant. I've never read a story with this premise and I love the characterizations. When I go back and reread the chapters I still get the same smile after some humorous statements like Snape comment on locking them up until Malfoy's father finds them years later with messy haired babies. *grins* Brilliant.
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
A very interesting idea! I can't wait to see how it plays out ) I hope you have time to update soon! )

ooSBGoo
amber v chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
I really hope you're still writing this. This story is fun to read. I love all the the mis-hears. And I'm really wondering what Harry means when he says "I'll be careful". I also like seeing Harry, Draco and even Snape's relationship grow.
IchigoRenji chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
-Squeels- I love it!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
This is hilarious! And I have great respect for you-writing what someone says while at the same time figuring out what they actually mean must be kind-of difficult. . . .
VestriVerum chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
This is different- and I think I love it.

Awesome idea, and brilliant effects. I can't wait for the next chapter.

More Snape! More Snape! (Yes, I'm a Snape-fan.)

V.
elephantsrocmysox chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
this is awesome. i was dying of laughter. update soon!
CataLinz chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Wah! So interesting! I love the premise and I really can't wait to see where you go with it! Do you have more of this story to update? I really really hope so! _

I think your view on what we really mean is fascinating. For most of your characters it's more like hearing the subtext, isn't it? The very deeply hidden subtext, so deeply hidden that they don't even realize that's what they really mean when they say such things. At least as far as Ron and Hermione and most of the sexual things are concerned. Your Snape as well is fascinating as a result because all of a sudden he has nothing to hide behind and it's very interesting to see what he does to try to circumvent the potion. Thought really, in this chapter, the only reasons he had to go to so much trouble was because of Harry and Draco wasn't it? Because everyone else would hear what he actually said. So he could have solved the problem with simply a "no questions" instruction at the beginning of class because then he wouldn't have to worry about hearing the wrong thing from the students because he's not forced to speak the truth, only Draco is. Unless it was solely for the benefit of Harry and Draco, in which case why was he up ridiculously early revising all of his lesson plans? Because the only class he would need to revise is his 6th year class. Unless he was revising all of the plans for the rest of the year or something. But in that case, the rest of the class is going to get really screwed up, and all because of Harry and Draco, and I can't see Snape allowing that...or, actually, I can... So never mind!

Also, you had Harry reading lips very briefly, and then he doesn't use this technique again...which doesn't make much sense because it seems to me Harry would like to know what others are trying to say SOME of the time.

Sorry, hope you don't mind my playing Devil's Advocate. I do have a tendency to latch onto little things like that. It makes me a good beta but a terrible reviewer I'm afraid. _ I'm terribly nitpicky...and I love details! Hahaha.

One little thing I'm curious about: is what Harry heard when Ginny came onto him exactly what she actually said, or was some of it altered by the "hear what you mean"? Cause most of it I can see her saying, but some of it sounded a little more than she might say in front of Neville and in the middle of the common room.

I really hope to see more of this story in the (near?) future! _ Kudos to you for being willing to tackle such an idea!

Cheers!

Tate
Ink chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
This whole thing was hallarious. Loved it.
hypercell chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
This is really good and really funny! I can't wait for more!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »