Reviews for Meant to Say
Banner chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
I was delighted to see this update alert. This chapter is entirely up to the quality of the previous ones - and I really needed a nice surprise today.

Thank you.
sp chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
cute story
sp chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
nice beginnings
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
This is brilliant, it really is. I don't think I've laughed so hard all week, yet at the same time you've managed to make the thoughts and actions of the characters believable, in the circumstances. I can't wait for more. Cinnamon.
lefkaz chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
YO, SUKER! HAHA, kidding..

c'mon and update now, my friend, we're starving here!

ya know, i lol so hard i barf my lungs, KEEP GOING

(sorry, i can't use "jonny walker" motto, TM, ya know)
lefkaz chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
"the direct approach"

PRICELESS!

lol

you r a FREAKING GENIOUS!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
wow! i absolutely love it! can't wait to see how you develop it further! looking forward to your next update!

Regards,

Emma
Keldin chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
This is a fantastically amusing story. I'd love to see more of it!
Taly-chan chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
By the time I got to the "Malfoy, thank God!" I though I was gonna miss it. By the time I finished the chapter, I had tears from laghing so hard, and though you deserved a review and high praise. You are a genius.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hahaha... Oh God, this is hillarious. Even more if I think hat would happen if I were affected in real life. Quite the social experiment I'd say.
PropertyoftheHBP chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
This is pretty much now my favourite fan-fiction ever. I was laughing aloud on numerous occasions; reading this made me feel really happy. I love love love how you write Snape, you manage to keep his 'true thoughts' believable AND highly amusing.

I hope you write more fics with Snape in it! As you can tell...I'm an avid fan. :)
shenmi meiren chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
brilliant!
dontcallmemadeline chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Great start, i'm really looking forward to reading more! (Hopefully soon!)
sun18 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
I wish you'd update this story. It's brilliant. I've never read a story with this premise and I love the characterizations. When I go back and reread the chapters I still get the same smile after some humorous statements like Snape comment on locking them up until Malfoy's father finds them years later with messy haired babies. *grins* Brilliant.
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
A very interesting idea! I can't wait to see how it plays out ) I hope you have time to update soon! )

ooSBGoo