Reviews for Meant to Say
hashiba42 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Hehe... Interesting developments... I await more...
moonfoot13 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
well i love it and you are vary creative :]] can't wait to read more so please update soon
duj chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
"the wish to be small and burrow-y overwhelming him"

Aw. Where's fakeMoody when you need him?
Banner chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
The premise of this story is a delight - and thanks for making our heros so brilliantly believable. Every scene is so much fun!
Baeden chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
That was great! What's going to happen with the Ginny problem?
Carol Rodrick chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This is one of the most cool plots I've ever seen! Truly ingenuous! Keep it up!
MaireadInish chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I know that I haven't reviewed this story yet, but I have to let you know that I really love it and I look forward to all of the updates.

There were times that I just wanted to shake Harry and Draco and make them listen to one another and say what they mean. You've solved the problem. It's great!
blue artemis chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
I think that Ron and Hermione are just not meant for each other, considering what they mean to say to one another. And poor confused Draco.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Heh heh heh. I'm amazed I've never seen anyone use "If you can't say something nasty..." when describing Snape before now. Good one. :)
All The Pretty Horses chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Of course, the very first time I've read Snape awarding points to Gryffindor he does it when no one else knows about it. Good chapter.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Very funny chapter. It would be cool sometimes to hear the truth behind the words, but this chapter proves that a lot of the time you really don't want to hear it. Hearing everyone talking about sex all the time would get annoying really fast.
Fairywolf chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This is quite a good story so far. Update soon?

Also, I love the writing style, is so realistic!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Very interesting idea. I like this a lot.
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
A very funny and interesting fic. Keep updating
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This is an interesting interpretation of the characters - and an equally interesting argument that we are more alike below the surface than we realize.

An awful lot of fanfic insinuates - or downright says - that Dumbledore is a bullshitter at best, a liar and omitter in the middle, and just plain evil at the worst. It will be interesting to see what you do when Harry, Snape, or Draco end up having one of their heart-to-hearts with him.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »