Reviews for Meant to Say
moonfoot13 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
ok you have to wright more i srelay love this story and i cant wait for you to update
Howl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
“But give you five minutes and you’ll fall into the sharpest object in the room. On a street full of ordinary wizards, you’d find the one Death Eater to ask for directions.”

An amazing line, I have to say. Because it's so bloody true, isn't it! It's just one thing after the other, I swear Harry's got horrid luck!

Anyway, you've a brilliant story coming along. (I have been reading since it first started, I just forgot to review). The relationship between the three boys (erm, men) is constructed perfectly.

They're not fond of one another but in a situation like this (and, Jesus, what a horrible situation - I'd hate to hear what people were really thinking!) they have to tolerate one another.

(Hope you don't mind but I'm going to combine your 3 reviews in this one) - I especially liked Ron and Hermione's characterization! It's in character (scarily enough) - you know they were really thinking that in canon. Oh, and the 'sex' truth of Hogwarts, halirious! People always overlook that Hogwarts is a school full of hormonal teenagers - they really only talk about sex and status!

Interesting take on Draco and his father - I had wondered if your idea of his parents had changed because of the 7th HP book - and I feel for the bloke. His dad's such a bloody durbrain, I swear.

Snape's fun, btw. His cold, snide personality failing to come through with his internal thoughts (well, mostly failing) - definitely a wicked tiwst!

What I don't understand, however, is why Hermione doesn't realize what's going on with Harry? Harry did tell her and Ron what was happening, and while Ron didn't understand, wouldn't Hermione? Or did I just miss something in that conversation?

Anyway, this story is fun! I can't wait to see how it'll turn out! And I'm glad your back to writing fanfiction! I've been hoping for another SoS zinger to turn out from you. :p

Happy new year and happy writing!
blue artemis chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
This is so funny, and yet the reality of what people are saying is so sad.
Howard Russell chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Impressive. Nice dodge there, avoiding talking to Lucy. They really need to work on an antidote unless Draco wants to spend the rest of his life in an enchanted sleep. Though, Hogwarts would be more peaceful if he did.

Ginny may have been using a direct approach, but I doubt she was as direct as Harry heard. It was a public area, after all. Nice overreaction by Harry, by the way.

Parts of this feel like a Harry/Draco fic, but I hope that it doesn't go that way. Not trying to tell you what to write, just letting my feelings be known. I knew it was a risk given your other fics when I started reading this. You'll really have to sell Draco as being someone lovable, not just pitiable if you want the story to carry a relationship. So far, he's far from it.
Banner chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
...poor Draco. We all knew about Lucius, but it has to be hard for an adolescent to hear it so plainly. This story has such fun twists. I wonder, should Harry tell (write) Snape about what Draco actually heard Lucius think? Ordinarily, this would be private information, but the three of them will have to form their own support network.

(Big innocent eyes) Does this ability work on non-humans? It might be fun to find out what house-elves REALLY think about wizards. Would listening to Luna make Snape's head explode?
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Classic! Loved the open flirting. What do you know, it really *is* repressed sexual tension. I thought it was all just love potions.

Oh, the next chapter should be a trip! I look forward to it.
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Okay, this chapter was absolutely hilarious. And I want more. If you give up on the sex subtitle conversations I'll have to throttle you. It's also fun to have people ocasionally saying what they really mean and digging at Ron by implying he doesn't think enough to say things other than what he thinks.

Anyway twas fun, I look forward to more.
mwc chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
omg, rotflmao so very, very much. that was truly, truly awesome. please hurry up and write some more!
LeBibish chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
No worries, this continues to be awesome.
Banner chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
That was funny all the way through, but the last three lines are classic!
parseltonge girl chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
lol LUVED IT!
Angelwings23123 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
More please?
Yashida chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful, marvelous chapter!

I can't wait for more!
ojuzu chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Can't have him being /honest/, can we? Poor bastard. *huggles you* Nice to have you writing again - your HP fics are really the only new ones I read.
shogi chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Woot! LMAO! Hermione and Ron are hilarious! Poor Harry, having to listen to them! :D

So, Draco, since he swallowed some of the potion, actually speaks the truth that others can hear while Harry and Severus, who were splashed, only hear what others really mean to say and aren't having others hear what they really mean?

LOL OMG! That must be SO hard! This made me think and I went around, after chp 1, just watching what I was saying to what I was really thinking/feeling (since I have no idea what others are really thinking) and HOLY CRAP! Sometimes, with some people, what I say is so far off what I mean that it's not even funny! I was a bit mortified but realized that actually, what I was saying kept the peace while I would have made some SERIOUS enemies if I hadn't either kept my mouth shut or said what I said rather than what I thought. It was certainly a strange experience...
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »