Reviews for Meant to Say
ray chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
And then what happenend...it was very interesting fic...wanted more...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
That was great... except that one chapter where Draco becomes completely OOC... like it just changed...
teedub chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Just stumbled upon this story and I must say I'm impressed. So damn creative!
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
Alternative prophecies again? Is this a hobby?
Hazel Lance chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Started with a potions mishap and ended at a hope for better times. The epilogue was beautiful. I'm a fan already! Thanks for sharing. :-)
masterdisk chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I just imagined Snap saying "We're doomed."
That's more than just an awesome mental image ;D Hilarious!
cztelnik chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Ok, this is pure genius. Seriously, how do you come up with these twists? My favorite so far of all your stories...because the sequel to SoS isn't finished.

Having Draco talk Voldemort into being Tom Riddle again and not being evil anymore - more of a Gandalf figure.
Lucidi chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

This started out as one of the funniest stories I've ever read and ended as one of the most heartwarming, thought-provoking, and philosophically reassuring. The only flaw I see in it is that it doesn't seem long enough.

I've been struggling with the truth recently, trying to see the world for what it is and yet remain hopeful. I didn't think I would find the answers in fanfiction, but here we are. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
TamariChan chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
This is just a lovely story, from start to finish.
Riann chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
A wonderful one of a kind story. I just read it in one go and can't help but wishing it were longer. Please more!
Cryptographic DeLurk chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I stumbled here after reading SoS and its sequel (both are excellent btw), and found something completely unexpected.

Okay, maybe not at first. It was a pretty generic potions accident beginning, but part one was really fun to read. The dynamics between the trio, and between Harry and Draco really work. Snape's snarky "comments" were hilarious. And there is real thought given to what people aren't upfront about.

But then part two happened. The transition in tone between the two parts really does seem too abrupt, and although the introspective tone of Draco's talk with Harry in charms class during chapter 5 goes towards bridging the change, it doesn't fully succeed.

But that said, it was a change in tone that needed to happen, because part two singularly makes this one of the most unique fics I've seen. After going through a binge of HP fic and meta analysis a while back, I didn't think I'd be reading anything that would make me rethink canon.

But this fic made me do just that. It really made me think about what the horcruxes are. I always assumed the regret that was need to unmake a horcrux was regret for the person you killed for its making (I think this was probably JK's intention). But what if instead it was regret for the fact that you had so little compassion and care for yourself, that you thought it was okay to rip up your soul? I don't know if this is what you intended, but it's what made this fic work for me. It really made me want Voldemort to find that amount of compassion for himself.

Another thing that I think really stood out for me was that, even in part one, the truth telling effects of the potion are regarded as permanent. Usually there is an immediate reminder that the effects are reversible, and the characters behave accordingly, hurrying to find an antidote, reverse the effects, and trying to ignore or belittle them in the meantime. But in your fic, even though the superficial effects of the potions accident do wear off eventually, it doesn't matter. The potion and what it reveals in Draco and the others has such a profound effect in the way they see the world, that they can't return to the people they were before the accident. It really adds gravity and reality to the situation.

Sorry for going on so long and thanks for sharing this fic!
Shadow of Flame chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
As much as I like the idea of Tom losing Parseltongue once he removed the Horcrux from Nagini, wouldn't that have to mean that he made her BEFORE the diary? Since he used Mertyl's death for the diary, and to open the Chamber he needed Parseltongue. But maybe the reason could be something like after splitting his soul so many times, and giving Harry Parseltongue, once be broke his connection to a snake, he broke all connection to snakes, including whatever part of his brain/magic translated.
Nightfall Rising chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Almost can't wait to find out what Severus hears instead of 'I'll be very careful,' but just watching him react and speculating is pretty entertaining on its own. .

Unlike the Draco thing. :(
I like the ratio of fun:plot:angst here.
Nightfall Rising chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Severus can complain about the humiliation, but WOW did Harry need some time like this, and not just to understand him or Draco. Like reading-people glasses until he learns the interpersonal alphabet.

"I have obtained an item..."
XD