Reviews for Meant to Say
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
I feel bad for Tommy in a way.. he trusts Draco, dare I say, learned to care for him, appreciate him, only to be hoodwinked.. But then again, Tommy knew somewhat his morality pet's intentions. At least he learned to appreciate life again before anything else.

It's nice to have Draco do it the Slytherin way. I hope Tommy appreciates it. I wonder if he had some help in planning this. SS maybe?

And new pet for Draco! Nagini! What if it's Harry on polyjuice though? XD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Whoa. Draco is cool.

The Jester's Truths. Who'd have thought, after all of Draco's attention seeking and need for affection, he gets it from dear old Voldemort.. and I didn't mean it in a negative way! XD

I love how they're building up their relationship. I think they might have been more father and son than Lucius will. Voldemort certainly adores him. Harry will have a heart attack. XD

I wonder though if it's not too late for Tom Riddle to regain enough of his sanity to benefit from his sessions with Draco, the Jester, the Fool, the resident psychologist?.. Hmm.. Kings seldom do, unless they are already wise to begin with.. and Tommy is quite unhinged as it is.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Okay, I love this trio of Slytherins(They're Slytherins no matter how unofficial and less cunning the third one is! XD). I wished they'd spend more time together, at least two at a time, commiserating their fortune. It's far more entertaining that way. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Last chapter wasn't so fun with Hermione and Ron.

This one however! XD

I love Severus, have I ever told you that? xD

Poor Madam Pomfrey too.. LOL, These three boys are running her ragged in the infirmary. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This is going to be hilarious!

Although, I wish you would show their unfiltered words too in the AN so we can laugh our ass off. XD

I think it would be interesting as to how different they alter their words from their true thoughts. xD
ray chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
And then what happenend...it was very interesting fic...wanted more...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
That was great... except that one chapter where Draco becomes completely OOC... like it just changed...
teedub chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Just stumbled upon this story and I must say I'm impressed. So damn creative!
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
Alternative prophecies again? Is this a hobby?
Hazel Lance chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Started with a potions mishap and ended at a hope for better times. The epilogue was beautiful. I'm a fan already! Thanks for sharing. :-)
masterdisk chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I just imagined Snap saying "We're doomed."
That's more than just an awesome mental image ;D Hilarious!
cztelnik chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Ok, this is pure genius. Seriously, how do you come up with these twists? My favorite so far of all your stories...because the sequel to SoS isn't finished.

Having Draco talk Voldemort into being Tom Riddle again and not being evil anymore - more of a Gandalf figure.
Lucidi chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

This started out as one of the funniest stories I've ever read and ended as one of the most heartwarming, thought-provoking, and philosophically reassuring. The only flaw I see in it is that it doesn't seem long enough.

I've been struggling with the truth recently, trying to see the world for what it is and yet remain hopeful. I didn't think I would find the answers in fanfiction, but here we are. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
TamariChan chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
This is just a lovely story, from start to finish.
Riann chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
A wonderful one of a kind story. I just read it in one go and can't help but wishing it were longer. Please more!
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »